finding a serial killer

Mokotos pov

We took our places at the stand once again. Not one but two murders have taken place and I won't rest until I've found-

"Everyone may I have your attention" Celeste's voice was polite yet I could feel the forcefulness behind it "I have discovered a shocking revelation. That there are two killers in this case"

"Two killers!?" Hina gasped.

"Intriguing, continue" byakuya eyed her suspiciously. What's with that look?

"You see the madman in the costume was hiro. He must have killed off hifumi and was then killed in turn"

"That's a good point" sakura muttered "but how would we find our second killer"

"I have an idea" she pulled out a note "this note is addressed to taka. It seems he was lured out by hiro and taka killed him in self defense"

"Just like chihiro" hina teared up.

"Wait you've got it all wrong" taka pleaded "I was lured out but it was by hifumi and I ran from him not killed him!"

"And why should we believe you? You're a murder suspect yes" despite her sharp tone she kept a pleasant smile on her face.

Taka turned to me with desperate eyes. Despite the evidence being against him I didn't feel like he was lying. I had to defend him.

"Guys I think we should give taka a chance to explain himself"

"What a ridiculous-"

"I'll allow it" byakuya cut her off "neagi I expect you to prove ishimarus innocence. Is that clear?"

"Uhh sure" I smiled wryly. He's so demanding!

I turned to taka "you say hifumi attached you?"

"Yeah" he nodded "he came at me with a hammer. I barely got out by the skin of my teeth"

"And how can we possibly trust your words" Celeste glared at him.

"Because I heard him say as much" I jumped in "when he saw hifumi's body he was just as shocked as the rest of us. I even heard him mutter something about hifumi supposedly being the blackened"

"Hehe I'd hardly call that proof. Poor makoto clearly doesn't know what he's doing" Celeste said mockingly.

"That's not all" I quickly recovered "we also found some bloody tissues with an anime character on it. The only one who would use those is hifumi. Given the blood it suggests that hifumi faked his death and killed hiro"

"But why would he have ended up dead?" Sakura asked.

"Well if I had to guess hifumi was working with someone and that someone killed him to cover up any loose ends"

"Brilliant neagi" byakuya smirked "so who would this partner of his be?"

"I have an idea" I turned to Celeste...