making up with kyoko

Makotos pov

I scratched my head anxiously. This tratoir business has me all kinds of stressed out. Hina so desperately wants us to trust sakura but taka was too hurt from losing mondo to even consider it and byakuya was being difficult like always. Toko as always was just following what byakuya says. I should be angry at her too but after what she said to monokuma I can't bring myself to believe she's a bad person. Why can't we all be united like before?

"Mokoto" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see kyoko.

"Oh hey kirigiri-san" I waved nervously. Is she still mad at me?

"Didn't I tell you to call me kyoko" she sighed.

"Ack sorry. I just figured you wouldn't want me to" I looked away nervously.

"We're friends aren't we" she smiled at me.

"Yeah we are" I smiled back, a wave of relief washed over me.

Her face turned serious "you were worried about sakura weren't you? That's why you didn't tell me what you saw"

"I know it was stupid but I was scared. I didn't want to ruin any unity we built" I looked away embarrassed.

"I understand that" she nodded "You truly have a kind heart but try and put some faith in me. We're both after the same thing"

"You're right. Thanks kyoko" I smiled at her. She nodded and turned away when-

"Kyoko" she turned around in surprise at the sound of my voice "do you think we can fix what happened? Can we become united again?"

"We must. Another murder cannot be allowed" with determination in her voice she walked away, leaving me feeling a little better.