"Scared me, I thought I met God."

   She looked in the direction of the voice, and sure enough, there was a camera hidden in the crystal chandelier above her head: remote control, 360-degree rotation, and audio output. She searched carefully again: there were a bunch of minions on the cabinet opposite the bed, each doll had big eyes, and it was unknown which doll's eyes the camera was installed in. The electronic clock on the opposite side of the sofa flashed a strange red light, and it was likely that there was also a hidden camera.

    Min Hui put down the computer and went to the kitchen.

   After a while, she came in with a large cup of coffee, and a Band-Aid on her finger.

    "What happened to your hand?" Xin Qi asked.

    "It's hot."

    Min Hui said, "I used steam to froth milk, but it didn't work very well, and the steam sprayed on my fingers."

    "You only use a capsule coffee machine, Min Hui."

    She ignored him, angry Typing on the keyboard, the burnt place was very painful, she cursed in a low voice: "Damn!"

    "How is Jia Jun?"

    "It's pretty good. By the way, let me tell you something weird..."

    She doesn't know if it was the effect of that cup of coffee, but Min Hui woke up completely, and was a little excited.

    Thinking that Ye Xiao Zhen is hard to guard against, maybe she will go to Bei Jing to find Xin Qi in the future, it is better to give him a vaccination in advance. So she told him everything about Ye Xiao Zhen, and finally couldn't help but sigh: "Do you think I have a sticker on my forehead? Why do I always meet unreliable people?"

     "Because you I’m not reliable.” He teased, “These sharks come here as soon as they smell.”

   " Pull it down.”

     Min Hui looked at the ceiling, “If you persuade Jia Jun to go to Beijing again, may be he will agree. "

    "He didn't agree. I just finished talking with him and said that he still prefer to stay in Bin Cheng."

    "Xin Qi," Min Hui asked while bowing her head while typing, "do you have the latest news about Su Tian?"

    " No. What about you?"

    "No."

    Suddenly the two fell silent at the same time.

    After a while, Min Hui asked, "You said, is Su Tian still alive?"

    "Alive." His tone was very sure.

    "How do you know?"

    "I had a fortune-telling. The fortune-teller said that she is still alive, and I will find her."

  "  You? Believe in fortune-telling?"

   " besides fortune-telling, what else can I do?"

    Min Hui sneered.

    "Min Hui."

    "Huh?"

    "If Su Tian is still alive and I find her, are you willing to give Su Quan to me to raise?"

   " No."

    Why, you owe Su Tian one life."

    "If you find Su Tian, ​​you can have a dozen children, so why do you have to snatch Su Quan from me?"

   " Because he is also my son."

    "I still don't want to."

    "At that time, what are you going to do? "

    Go on with your life and find a new father for Su Quan if it suits you. I think you are quite reliable, and you probably know a lot of reliable people. Introduce one to me when the time comes. If you are lucky, we will live in the In a city, you can see him often."

    "You just don't give me this son, right?"

    "Actually, there is another possibility, if Su Tian is no longer alive...you...I..."

   " I don't I know what you're talking about."

    "Then don't talk about it."

    He changed the subject: "I installed three cameras in this room, if you feel uncomfortable, you can go to the study next door to work,  I don't want to disturb you."

    "I don't mind."

      Min Hui smiled at the camera, "Your coffee cup is weird, why is it shaped like a toilet? Taste is very special!"

   He was stunned: "How do you know?  "

    " If you can see me, I can see you. Who told me to work on computers?"

    "Good night, Min Hui."

    "Good night, Xin Qi."

    Min Hui continued to work, and after two hours, she faced the ceiling she asked, "Xin Qi, are you asleep?"

    "No," his voice was a little tired, "I'm also working overtime."