30.Sense and Sensibility

Start from the beginning

   When Wei Yong Cheng was doing his graduation project, he encountered a problem and couldn't solve it. After Min Hui tutored him, he not only passed the test, but also got a graduation Design Excellence Award. 

    After leaving Guan Chao, Min Hui and Wei Yongcheng did not contact each other again, but his number was still stored in the phone. Later, she heard that after the lawsuit, Zheng Yi Ting neither allowed Cheng Qi to use a female assistant, nor allowed him to use a beautiful assistant. The male assistant promoted Wei Yong Cheng, who was full of acne marks and buck teeth, in order to avoid suspicion.

    "Hi, senior sister, long time no see!"

   On the other side of the phone, Wei Yong Cheng's voice became much more mature and experienced.

    "Yong Cheng, I have something to ask Cheng Qi Rang." Min Hui didn't have time to greet, "Can you tell me his mobile phone number?"

    "Mobile phone number? It hasn't changed. You used to be his celebrity, so you must have it?"

   Wei Yong Cheng said happily.

    "I deleted it, and I can't remember it anymore."

   Min Hui paused for a moment, and then said with a more serious tone, "My business is urgent."

    Cheng Qi Rang's mobile phone number is not a secret in the company, and many people in Guan Chao know it . Wei Yong Cheng hesitated for a moment, thinking that he still owed Min Hui a favor for his graduation thesis, so he had to tell her, and at the end he did not forget to say: "Don't say I said it."

     "Understood. Next time we meet, I will treat you to dinner."

    "Don't dare, the boss knows it's a crime of collaborating with the enemy."

    "Pull it down."

    "Really. Now the lady boss is very strict with the boss."

    "That's okay, don't make things difficult for you, take care."

    "Yes."

    Min Hui dialed the number with her mobile phone, and dialed three times in a row, but no one answered, so she had to bite the bullet and go to Wei Yong Cheng again.

    "He's not here. Is there any other way to find him?"

    "Next to KFC on Ping'an Street, there is a gym. He often goes swimming there after work."

    "Will he go today?"

    "He just left not long ago "

    Min Hui was very anxious, and her voice was panting, Wei Yong Cheng heard it, and after a moment of silence, he said: "He should be swimming now."

    Min Hui knew that place. She looked at her watch, and it happened to be off-duty time. After entrusting Su Quan to Jia Jun's care, she immediately took a taxi to the gym.

    Just in time for rush hour.

    The taxi was stuck on the road for a long time, so she had to get off and call another three-wheeled motorcycle. The motorcycle master took her around in the alley and finally stopped at the entrance of the gym.

    Without a card, she was not allowed to enter, so Min Hui had to apply for a trial card on the spot, took off her shoes in the locker room, and walked into the swimming pool barefoot.

    There were seven or eight people swimming in the swimming pool, some men and some women. Min Hui stood by the pool and took a look, and soon found Cheng Qi Rang.