"Wait," Qian Zhi had no choice but to compromise, "At least hire him a tutor,     how about improving his Chinese? "

   She doesn't know how many criticisms he has received there, and he hasn't seen anything revealed. Come back to eat happily every day, it is always a picture of working smoothly. 

     There are many universities in Bincheng. It took Min Hui less than an hour to find a bunch of tutors on the campus network. She selected six students: three from the Department of Chinese and three from the Department of Journalism. A girl named Ye Xiao Zhen, who was a junior in the journalism department, tutored Jia Jun in news writing three times a week in the study room of the Ben Cheng University library. To be on the safe side, she went to school to meet Ye Xiao Zhen, and found out that she was a rural girl, plainly dressed, sharp in speech, full of awards on the CV, and looked very capable. 

    That night when she went home to introduce him to Jia Jun, Jia Jun was also very happy, but said that he must share the cost of tutoring.

    "I paid the money, and it's not much." Min Hui said while cooking the noodles, "When you have the manuscript fee, just treat me to a good meal."

    "Thank you, sister." Chen Jia Jun said.

    Min Hui felt sour and almost cried: "You...what did you call me just now?"

    "Sister." Chen Jia Jun blushed, "You are two years older than me, am I calling you right?"

    "Hey, that's right." Min Hui happily responded, "Work hard, look after you!"

    "Let me fry a mushroom egg," Chen Jia Jun opened the refrigerator, and suddenly Su Quan put his head in, "Uncle, popsicle!"

    "Here. " Chen Jia Jun handed him a red bean ice, but Min Hui snatched it away, "Don't eat sweets before meals, be careful of tooth decay, we Su Quan will grow up to be the most handsome man in the world, with white teeth Quan Quan?"

    "Mom, I'm thirsty, can I just take a small bite?"

    Min Hui poured a glass of water and knelt down and held it in front of him: "Drink water when you're thirsty."

    "Sister, you are really strict. Yes."

    Chen Jia Jun said with a smile, since he moved into the apartment opposite, he has been calling her "Min Hui", this is the first time he called her "Sister", Min Hui's heart was warm, and she couldn't help thinking that if Su Tian was alive, she would see her Such a sensible brother, how happy she should be.

    "Oh, by the way," Chen Jia Jun took out a bank card from his pocket and put it on the dining table while beating eggs, "I got back the 200,000 you paid last time."

    Min Hui was feeding the child water, For a moment, the smile froze on his face: "What two hundred thousand?"

    "That Brother Shao blackmailed us with two hundred thousand." Chen Jia Jun said.

    "Hey, you're not going to fight again, are you?"

    Min Hui became anxious and stood up quickly, "The 200,000 people will definitely not return it to you honestly."

    Chen Jia Jun turned and went to the sink to wash mushrooms: "I didn't want to mention this at first, but did you know that Brother Shao came to me again last week, saying that 200,000 is not enough, and he wants 200,000 more."

       "..."

    After transferring the money that day, Min Hui also regretted it a little. It's not that she regret that the amount is too much, but that she regret that she was too straightforward and gave the other party the impression that "the money is not bad". It should be agreed first, and then pay in installments, complaining while paying, maybe people won't come to trouble her again.

    "This kid is too crazy. The underworld doesn't do that either. I have to teach him a lesson."

     Chen Jia Jun said disapprovingly, "He asked me to single out with a knife, and I beat him up hard. Forced him to return the money to me on the spot."

    "Do you think this will solve the problem?"

    "Of course."

    "Jia Jun——"

    Next, Min Hui talked about him for twenty minutes, the central topic: Do not use violence.

    "Then we can't be blackmailed by him endlessly."

    "He won't let it go."

     The more Min Hui thought about it, the more unsteady she became, "How about I change your place of residence for you? Take shelter for a while?"

     "Don't worry. There is a surveillance camera installed at the door, even if he wants to find me, he will not come to this community."

    ***

    Min Hui guessed right, it really is his troubles.

    A week later, Min Hui picked up Su Quan from get off work, but the e-donkey was broken, and the two walked home hand in hand, passing by a remote street corner, when they were unexpectedly blocked by three gangsters, led by Brother Shao.

    Before Min Hui could react, Brother Shao pulled Su Quan over and clamped him on his arm. Su Quan was so frightened that he burst into tears, struggled desperately, kicked his legs wildly, and scratched Brother Shao's body with his two little hands.

    "Mom! Help!" Su Quan cried, his face turned purple immediately, "Mom, I'm afraid! Mom, mom—"

    Seeing the child screaming, Brother Shao slapped Su Quan with a "slap", and he immediately frightened It's gone.
>