"—Xiao Wan has already told me about the rest."

     He quickly interrupted her, " In order to save you, she fell into the water and drowned."

    "Oh no, no, no, no," Min Hui waved her hands quickly, "She is missing, and we haven't found her yet."

  "We haven't found her for four years, right? "

    "...Yes."

    "That's death."

    "I heard that she has good water skills——" Min Hui didn't know what to say, "Maybe... Anyway... please don't give up hope."

    He gave her A "whatever you say, anyway, I just don't believe it" look.

    There was an awkward silence for a full three minutes, and Min Hui rubbed her hands uneasily.

    "What does she look like?" he asked.

    "It's very similar to you, just with a different accent."

   She took out an envelope from her small bag and stuffed it into the slot under the window. "Here are some photos of her, you can take a look."

  The photos are from Min Hui , Zhao Ying Mei downloaded and printed out from Su Tian's circle of friends, there are 15 sheets in total. Su Tian's circle of friends has very little content, almost no words, and most of them are landscape photos.

    Chen Jia Jun took out the photos and looked at them one by one, without speaking for a long time. After reading it, he put the photo in an envelope, looked at the clock on the wall, and said, "Thank you. That's it?"

    "Wait, I heard you're coming out in two months?"

    "Hmm."

    "I'll pick you up then." Min Hui said seriously.

    He froze: "Why?"

    "I live in Bin Cheng, which is very convenient. Besides, your sister disappeared to save me, and I... owe her my life."

    "What does this have to do with me?"

     He didn't Consciously squeezed her wrist, which made the bones creak, "I didn't save your life." "

    "You are her real brother." Min Hui said eagerly, "You know, your sister has been here all this time. I have been looking for you for more than 20 years, and I have never given up."

    "She is already dead."

    "If it wasn't for saving me, you could be reunited now."

   Min Hui's tears rolled in her eyes, and she sucked hard. She bit her nose, "She is your... in this world... The only relative in this world."

  "What reunion, what relatives? People die like a lamp goes out, what's the point of saying that? "

    His tone was understated, but her heart seemed to have been hit hard.

    "I know that it is because of me that I have caused irreparable losses to you, but I will make it up, and I will take care of you for your sister. Min Hui said sincerely, "This is the least I should do! Please let me help you! ... Do you have any difficulty living in it? need money? "

    " No difficulty, no need. "

    "Then what can I do for you? I mean after prison? "

   The visit lasted only 30 minutes, and Min Hui felt that it was not enough, and she hadn't started to say what she wanted to say, "Do you have any plans? For example, job hunting? I can use these two months to help you prepare in advance, and it will be seamless when you come out. "