2 years pog

2 years of this story? What the fuck? Anyways here are some lil comics I've drawn of some of the very first chapters:)

1: Dream?

2: Snow. Just snow... almost just snow.

Ahaha, that's all I had time to complete:)

(Want more of my art to look at? Head over to my art Instagram @/venn.draws.stuff)

It's already been two years. Wow. Crazy.

I first started writing this during online/lockdown schooling, and started posting it on May 3rd, 2021.

Y'all have stuck with me for two years. Through the daily updates, to the weekly ones, to that long break I took. Through the writing blocks, and the inconsistent plot lines😵‍💫.

I love you my lovlies:) and I'm glad I've been able to share this story with you guys, and see how much y'all enjoy it.

My whole goal with posting fanfiction is to just share my creativity with a community with similar interests:) I like sharing with y'all because I get to see how happy it makes y'all:)

Fun fact: I stopped keeping up with dsmp lore after Wilbur blew up L'Manburg. The only thing I really kept up with was Technoblade in the prison (and the little stuff in the Sadist animations). I do still enjoy mcyt and some of the dsmp members stuff, but I'm not as into it as I used to be, but I still really enjoy writing this story.

What's fun about fanfiction is the versatility. I like how some stories can be very canon compliant, and just have little tweaks here and there, or a different perspective on stuff. I like how some stories you have to be invested in the media it's based on to really get what's going on. I like how some stories are just the already established characters in a completely original story that has nothing to do with canon. I like how some stories are still someone canon while still being loose enough that anyone, even those not in the fandom can enjoy the story.

I love how art can be that way:)

I love you my lovlies, and I hope you have a wonderful day, and I look forward to the next year of this story (I still don't plan on having an actual end to it)

:)