I guess it is...

~title continuation of the last *whips and nae naes* also... apologies if the wording in this is weird... I currently a headache while writing this•_•

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah- uh- yeah- woo- get it- uh-" Tommy was currently making rap ad-libs as he prepared to reveal his fit for the royal ball.

The three of them, Phil, Tubbo, and Ranboo, were all waiting in Tommy and Ranboo's bedroom, while Tommy was out in the hall, about to walk in.

"Give me a beat!" Tommy says in a 'dj' voice.

"Just come in." Phil says, half annoyed, half amused.

"You guys are no fun." Tommy complains, rolling his eyes even though the others couldn't see him. "Ta da!" He says with a flourish of jazz hands as he slides into the doorframe, almost falling over as he comes to a more sudden stop than he'd meant to.

"Nice." Phil says. "Look at my little guy, all grown up in his little suit." He adds, clearly trying to embarrass Tommy in a 'loving father' way.

"Shut up- I'm not 'little'..." Tommy says, fake pushing Phil away from where he'd approached the younger.

"This is what the hype was for?" Tubbo jokingly asks.

"Looks nice." Ranboo says.

"Oh shut up, Ronald. You made it." Tommy says, again rolling his eyes while still making sure Ranboo knew it was in a joking manner.

Ranboo shrugs, "I'm just too talented." (We haven't heard this cocky side of Ranboo yet... I've intentionally been making him more timid/reserved/humble in this story)

"That's very true." Phil says, straightening out one of Tommy's sleeves. (The fact that Tommy is dating the 'female equivalent of Ranboo' is very funny to me, idk why I just thought of that but yeah)

"Thank you, Phil." Ranboo says, a bit shyly. (Grammar?)

"You're welcome, son." Phil says, patting Tommy's shoulders, a sense of fatherly pride overcoming him seeing his two sons all dressed up. (Little does he know-)

Tubbo picks at his nails, a feeling of dread washing over him and building by the second.

"Alright. Are we ready to go?" Phil asks, patting the sides of his legs in a form of making a break in the conversation. (What kind of bullisht grammar am I using today????!??)

"Yes!" Tommy says excitedly.

"Yeah." Ranboo says.

"Yeah." Tubbo says, sounding more more distant and off than he'd intended to. He was supposed to be acting normal. This isn't normal. Oh no. Oh crap. He's gonna be caught-

"You alright, Tubbo?" Phil asks, the other two having already made their way to the front door.

"Yeah- perfectly fine." Tubbo says, sounding suspicious as heck. "Just- you know- nervous."

"I get that, mate. Big gatherings and such. You can stay near me if that's help ya." Phil says, placing a comforting hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

"Ye-yeah. That'd be nice." Tubbo says, trying very hard to not let his voice shake.

"Alright then. Let's go." Phil says, guiding Tubbo by the hand in his shoulder through the house and to the front door where the others were waiting.

"Let's gooo!" Tommy says. "Party time!"

~~~ (this next bit will be just what Tubbo is thinking)

Tubbo was, quite frankly, internally panicking right now. He was on his way to a royal ball where a demon, question mark, was sure to show up and try and kill all of them.

Well... they weren't sure if he would kill them, but would at least take over the whole kingdom.

And that had already happened like a month or so ago. God these lands must must cursed or something with all the bad stuff that happens...

No! Don't think about that. (Makes me think of that quote from Disenchantment, 'what are we cursed?! D-dont worry about the family curse jasper' good show, check it out on Netflix, hashtag not sponsored) You've got other more impending things to think about right now.

And you can't even tell Phil about it cause that'd be risking it getting out and causing mass panic, which would happen when Dark does show himself, but still.

God, he wished he could've talked to Techno before all this. Then maybe he'd have some kind of plan.

He wasn't that good of a fighter, even with a plan. Don't get him wrong, he could swing a sword or an ax and cause some damage, but it was most likely no match for that thing, whatever it is.

He could feel himself sweating under his, admittedly, very hot (temperature wise) outfits. Why did 'elegant' have to mean so many layers?!

He didn't even have a weapon at hand. He'd have to find something in the moment.

Unless Techno was bringing some and would give him one.

But that would be suspicious. They couldn't be bringing in hoards of weapons when their trying to keep this on the downlow.

Jesus, Tubbo was overthinking. Or was he? These worries seemed very valid in this moment. There were so many what ifs and unknowns going into this.

He had to calm down before getting to the castle- oh... they're here already.

Tubbo straightens his shoulders, the slight ringing in his ears making it very difficult to hear what the others were saying.

He wasn't too worried about looking on edge, Phil had his back on that side of things.

They're walking up the front steps.

They're walking through the big front doors.

It's time.

________________________________________________________________________________

~guys, I got 'chrimis but make it slightly emo' hair:) and then cut it myself into a more mullet-ey style and I really like it:) it's blocky sections of alternating green, red, and brown(my natural hair color) based on this hair concept I did specifically for this:)

He's so pretty^💅🏻 anyways- next chapter starts the great royal ball saga I guess

He's so pretty^💅🏻 anyways- next chapter starts the great royal ball saga I guess... hope you enjoyed:)