Valentines, and story update.

Hey:) it's Valentine's Day and I'd like to share this drawing I did of an oc of mine

Its name is Venadun, and is a part of my SinisterAU (an AU of the movie Sinister that I might start posting a story of lil cannon drabbles from) I did NOT draw the flowers they are a picture from google:)

I also have some lil drawings of horror movie villains that I did for valentines as well:)

Top left: Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13thTop right: Bagul from SinisterBottom left:Sam from TrickrTreat

Top right: Bagul from Sinister
Bottom left:Sam from TrickrTreat

~~~

About this story, I haven't had motivation for writing this for a while. I haven't had motivation for much of anything recently.

I do have big plans for the progression of the 'Dark Arc' as I have just now titled it, and will be continuing this story, I love the story too much to stop.

So do not fret my lovlies, the story isn't dead, nor am I ending it. We're just on an unofficial hiatus of sorts:)

Also, I often hesitate to say 'have a good day' because it makes me feel bad. That's why I often say 'have an at least tolerable day'. It all goes along with my brains rejection of expectation.

So, have an at least tolerable day, night, morning, evening, or whatever time you may be in right now, and I hope to be back to writing soon:)

I love you my lovlies, you're all valid and loved by me, and don't you forget it:) muah muah, a kiss in your general direction:)