23.1-White Red Dress

Zacznij od początku

That's how it all started.

    Unknowingly, Min Hui fell into deep thought, until Zhou Ru Ji snapped her fingers and woke her up.

   "You may be thinking, did I play some ugly role in this short marriage?" He struck a match and lit a candle as thick as an arm on the coffee table.

    "I didn't, and she didn't. No. We broke up peacefully. She is not bad and treats me well. Before marriage, there were many men chasing her. Her classmates were either married to entrepreneurs or second-generation officials. She was the only one who cared about money. She doesn't have too high pursuit, she is easy-going and straightforward woman, I really like her, we have had a lot of joy together."

Of course, it was she who proposed divorce, Zhou Ru Ji's tone was full of reluctance.

"I understand." Min Hui smiled lightly, "Have you never thought about having a child?"

"Thought about it. She was afraid that having a child would change her shape. As for me, I like children, but I am too busy. I wanted to make a sprint in my career when I was young, so we made an appointment to have it later. Sigh-" He suddenly sighed, "Maybe we won't leave if we have children."

Seeing him sad, Min Hui quickly changed the subject: "Do you need to see your parents? Before getting the certificate?"

"They live in Nanjing, and there are a lot of relatives there. My parents' There are many brothers and sisters, and they are about to retire, and they all agreed to buy a house in the same community, so they don't have to go too far."

   "That's great." Min Hui yearned in her heart, "It's such a lively family."

" You don't have to worry about them. My parents are very open-minded. They have been free-range for me since I was a child. I have the final say on my own affairs, and they never interfere. I have always wanted to have a grandson. If the child is born, they will be very happy Now."

"But," Min Hui was embarrassed, "this is not your biological child."

"If you don't tell me, I won't tell, who knows?"

  He stood up, "I have a health pot here, and I will cook it for you." A cup of fruit tea."

After that, take out various fruits from the refrigerator: apples, pears, strawberries, lemons, pineapples, peaches, passion fruit, cut them into cubes one by one, put them in a health pot with honey, black tea Cooking slowly, the two sat in the kitchen talking and listening to music. The fruit tea was really delicious, poured into a mug and holding it hot in your hand, it made Min Hui feel at home immediately.

Min Hui didn't stay at Zhou Ru Ji's apartment overnight, and Zhou Ru Ji didn't insist either.

The two discussed the arrangements for the marriage: get the certificate on Monday, treat guests on Saturday, Zhou Ru Ji will invite some friends from the hospital, and Min Hui will invite Bai An's colleagues. There are about three tables in total. There are many wedding companies in Bin Cheng, just leave it to them. After she is done, go to Nanjing to meet her in-laws, which can be regarded as an explanation to his parents.

Try to finish everything before Min Hui's belly grows bigger.

Min Hui got up early on Monday, because she was going to register at the Civil Affairs Bureau in the afternoon, so she put on light makeup, combed her hair with a bun, wore a white shawl-sleeved shirt, and a red knitted skirt with slits and hips. cm high heels went to the company.

As soon as she got out of the elevator and passed the front desk, Ding Yi Feng from the technical department came to meet her. Seeing her dressed in fancy clothes, he couldn't help blowing a long whistle, his eyes flicked back and forth on her chest: "Wow, baby, what a happy event! Like this? Who nourished you last night? You have such a good figure, isn't your boyfriend so cool?"

Min Hui's face sank suddenly, she ignored him and didn't answer, she turned around and walked to the front desk and asked Yang Bei Bei: "Bei Bei, Did you hear what Ding Yi Feng said to me just now?"

Yang Bei Bei was dumbfounded, and nodded in a daze: "Listen, I heard."

"Help me prove it later."

"Sister Min Hui... what are you going to do?"

   "What?"

"Sue him."

Ten minutes later, Min Hui and Ding Yi Feng were called into the conference room by the director of the office, Ma Xin Shuang. Bai An is a small company, and both personnel and administration are managed by the office. Ma Xin is forty-five years old this year, with a white face and a slight beard. He has a face shaped like a Chinese character. He Hai Xiang is one of the cronies He Hai Xiang brought over from the headquarters. Min Hui is not familiar with Ma Xin because she has just started work, and has never dealt with him. .

In front of the director, Min Hui told what happened, and Bei Bei also came to prove that it was true. This Ding Yi Feng is the team leader of another project of the company. He is on the same level as Min Hui in terms of position. He has been working for five years. He Hai Xiang is the technical backbone picked by the R&D department from afar. The person is very smart, the program is well written, he is almost thirty, he has been single for some reason, his hormones are out of balance, and his face is covered with pimples. There are not many female colleagues in the company, but as long as there are women present, he will always be there, even the cleaning lady will not let it go. If he has nothing to do, he will talk to Bei Bei at the front desk. Laughing at himself rocking back and forth with laughter is very annoying. Less than three weeks after Min Hui arrived, he had "confessed" several times to her face, half-truths and half-false, Min Hui only took it as a joke, and proposed a date, but she resolutely rejected them all.

"Ding Yi Feng, it's your fault," Ma Xin said with a straight face, "How can you talk to a female colleague like that?"

     "Director, I didn't say anything. Beibei and her are sisters, of course I spoke for her "  Ding... -->>