The two exchanged Take a look: "Okay."

    "Miss Min, this is the computer returned to you, please keep it safe."

    The two returned to the house with the things, both of them were surprised, brother Xin Qi's friend was also very fast up.

    "Xin Qi, do you know this friend of your brother's?"

    Xin Qi shook his head and turned on the computer to check emails: "Well, my brother wrote back and asked his friend to come and help me. His name is... Derek "

    Min Hui was taken aback: "Foreigner?"

    "Derek Deng. He should be Chinese."

   " Then do you recognize him?"

    "No," Xin Qi shook his head, "I just took a copy of your passport and your ID card. I told my brother the number and asked him to find a friend to find a way to help us make up for it.”

    "It's too timely." Min Hui clapped her hands and smiled, "Your brother is really awesome."

    Early the next morning, the two went to the restaurant for breakfast, and the front desk called to say that the "friend" had arrived. When they rushed to the front desk, they saw a man in a black Tang suit, carrying a black briefcase and a simple travel bag. The man was of medium height, with thick lips, a big nose, ears higher than the eyebrows, and his hairline was set back.

    Xin Qi walked up to him and asked, "Derek?"

    "Is it Xin Qi?"

    The man stretched out a hand and shook him, "Hi, I'm Deng Chen, Eric's friend."

    After introducing each other, the three of them exchanged a few pleasantries. Xin Qi was most worried about the lost passport and ID card, without which it was difficult to move an inch. Deng Chen said very little, and listened quietly to them telling the story of the "robbery".

    After asking about the specific location and direction, he asked them to explain in detail the color and shape of the backpack and what was in it.

    "How about your injury?"

    "Flesh injury, not serious."

    He nodded, seemed to be relieved, took out two iPhones from his briefcase and gave each of them one: "This is a new phone with You can use the new mobile phone number."

    Min Hui glanced at Xin Qi and dared not answer it. Xin Qi took the phone calmly and handed it to her.

    "We have already reported the robbery to the police," Xin Qi said.

    "Well. I'll look for it too."

    Deng Chen said, "Remember my phone number and WeChat account."

    After speaking, he took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Xin Qi, "This is from the Bank of China. Debit card, I used it for your brother when he came to Beijing on a business trip, it is in his name, and it has been kept with me. There is money in it, and your brother will tell you the password, just take it and use it."

    "Thank you."

    "There are some nice scenic spots nearby, you can go shopping. Xin Qi, remember to change your medicine. I'll check this bag now, see you this afternoon, OK?"

    "Ok."

    "By the way, if you are going to Anya Village, can you please return a bicycle for me?"

    Min Hui remembered that the bicycle borrowed from the farmer's daughter-in-law was still in the room, and quickly pulled out another hundred yuan. Handed  it to him, "Is there another hundred dollars?"

     He still looks expressionless and unsmiling, but he is carrying a backpack on his back, which is exactly the one they lost!

    Xin Qi and Min Hui were taken aback, and quickly asked, "Did you find the bag?"

    "Yes." Deng Chen handed the bag to them, "I clicked, and everything was there. They also said they didn't move it."

   The two carefully checked Turns out, sure enough, the documents are all there, and the money is a lot, so I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief: "How did you find them?"

    Deng Chen smiled lightly: "You don't need to ask about this."

    The two were happy Thanking him for a long time, Deng Chen asked: "Where are you going to go next?" "

    "We..." Xin Qi and Min Hui glanced at each other, "I haven't made up my mind yet."

    "Then when are you going to leave ?" 

    "Tomorrow." Min Hui said.

    She looked at Deng Chen and found that Deng Chen was looking at Xin Qi, as if he had something to explain, so she hurriedly said, "I'll go back to my room to pack my luggage first."

    Deng Chen nodded.

    Seeing Min Hui leave, Deng Chen patted Xin Qi on the shoulder and said, "Your brother asked when you can finish the matter here? He hopes you can return to New York as soon as possible."

    "I want to persuade Su Tian and Let's go back together." Xin Qi said, "She doesn't want to."

    "Su Tian?"

  Deng Chen remained calm, "Is that the girl your brother said...you must see?"

    "Yes. Her current name It's Min Hui."

    Deng Chen looked at him, was silent for two seconds, and said, "Did you make a mistake?"

    "Huh?"

    "I don't know who Su Tian is, but this Min Hui is definitely not Su Tian."