Chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin was still exploring the abilities he got from his husband, it was a bit difficult to control his newly found powers at first, because they weren't a part of him from the start. But with the help of Jaehyun and Soobin he was able to master some of his abilities perfectly and now he could read other's thoughts, compel, create a portal, super senses, telekinesis and combat skills.

They had achieved so much in such a short period of time and one of their achievement was how they've managed to eradicate the name anti-fox almost completely in just a short span of eight months. The people were very helpful, providing them with information about the anti-fox whereabouts and with that they were able to arrest the resistants while the rest pledged their loyalties to the Kings.

Everything was going perfectly, Chris had mated/married Jeong-In, Jisung and Minho were married too. Itzy girls were set to marry in 4 months time, after the release of their final collaboration album as a team –with Jisung– after Jisung put his pup to bed(they couldn't have a heavy pregnant Omega dancing and singing on their final world tour and music videos.)

Mark was now the CEO of Hwang entertainment, he had been for 8 months. Hyunjin passed the position to him because his sister refused to take it, she wanted something different, she brought a proposal to the royal court for a school that allowed kids–foxes and hybrids, that didn't live in the realm– with super abilities to master their powers without the fear of hurting other ordinary kids. And Hyunjin liked the idea.

He asked Mark to take care of the company before his eldest son (Jae) come of age, then Mark would hand the company over to the boy when the time was right. Hwang entertainment had been his family's legacy for decades and Hyunjin wanted his son to keep the legacy going. And he was glad his friend agreed to keep the position because he wouldn't appreciate the company going into the wrong hands. 

Sighing deeply, Hyunjin rubbed his temple when a soft knock resonated through the room, bringing him out of his trance . They just got back from Haechan and Mark's wedding reception and managed to take a warm bath together.

Both dressed in their PJs. Hyunjin was laying on the bed taking some rest while Felix instantly busied himself with paper works. They're supposed to be in realm tonight but both seemed too exhausted to do so. Felix seemed to have more energy than he had. His husband looked pretty, all rounded and Hyunjin couldn't bring himself to stop smiling whenever his gaze landed on his mate. Just like now, Felix had his brows furrowed in concentration as he read through the papers with the bottom of the pen trapped between his teeth.

The knocking sound was heard again. Felix groaned before turning to glance at Hyunjin. He had a small pout on his lips and Hyunjin felt like pulling him into his arms to kiss the pout away.

Will you mind checking who's at the door. Please. I feel so fucking tired He sent a telepathic message to the Alpha.

Forgive me my love, I was carried away by your beauty, that I failed to register there's someone at the door. Hyunjin sent back.

Felix giggled shaking his head in the process. Hyunjin grinned and rose to his feet, he stopped to peck Felix's lips and rubbed his rounded belly a few times before walking to get the door.

They were four guards that usually stood next to their bedroom, they all bowed deeply at Hyunjin when he opened the door and Hyunjin gave a curt nod in return.

Then his eyes darted downward where his sons were stood, blinking up at him comically. Hyunjin let out a soft chuckle as he bent down to carry the boys into his arms. He groaned while lifting them up "You boys are getting heavier each day" he said leaning to drop a kiss on each of their foreheads.