Chapter twelve

"Seungmin!– Baby wake up"

Seungmin groaned, jerking up right. His breathes were coming out in harsh drags, his body drenched in sweat.  His eyes automatically found his mate's, who was holding his hands with a worried expression on his face.

"You're dreaming again" Changbin said and slowly brought his hand up to wipe the sweat coating Seungmin's forehead. "What did you see this time?"

Seungmin took a moment to collect himself before he said."it's starting soon." He let out.

"What is starting soon?"

"The prophecy, The revolution. The foxes will rise, I saw bloodshed but I also saw harmony afterwards. The foxes won't be living in fear anymore, they'll be in peace with the wolves. the two Royals are going to unite us and be become one, but it won't be easy it will be bloody." 

"You saw Felix again?" Changbin asked, stroking the back of Seungmin's hands.

Seungmin nodded."Yes and Hyunjin, he's going to mate him and they'll be happy, but bad things will happen before that. The anti-fox will try to hurt them and his pups."

Changbin nodded in understanding. Seungmin loved his mate because he understood him in every way. He knew about about Seungmin's foresight gift. Something Seungmin had inherited from his great-grandfather who was a fox, "We'll help Felix, we won't let anything happen to him" Changbin said caressing his husband's face.

"I don't think Felix will need our protection"

"Why not?"

"His mate is going to protect him and his brother will stand and fight for him too, not just them but the entire realm of foxes will stand with him. I've seen it, all we can do is stand by their sides as well when the time comes."

"He doesn't know about the realm existence. Does he?"

"No, I don't think he knows"

"When is it going to begin?"

"I don't know precisely." Seungmin sighed rubbing his temple. " I wish I could tell Felix about this."

"And he still isn't aware about you knowing who he really is?"

"No he doesn't"

"It's okay, keep it that way for now, I think I have an idea on how to help him"

Seungmin scrubbed at his face, taking another deep breath. "There's something else"

"What is it?" Changbin asked shifting a little.

"Someone close to him is going to betray him"

"Dear God! who would that be?"

"I wish I could say."

Reaching out,Changbin pulled his mate into his arms."It's gonna be alright, I am sure you'll figure who it is, before it's too late"

Letting out a sigh again, Seungmin rested his head on his mate's shoulder and whispered softly." I hope so"

***** 

One of Hyunjin's hands reached to the side to find a wall, to ground himself when his knees felt like giving in, and he let out a silent sob, walking toward his sons.  How could he not know? He swallowed with difficulty, shaky breaths barely able to make their way through his lungs and throat .

It all made sense why he felt drawn to the pups, he had thought it was just a coincidence, but no... they're truly his children. Why didn't Felix say something? Why kept it to himself? Now that he remembered, he understood why he felt restless on 14 Nov, Felix must have been in labor for the Alpha to feel such distress and pain.