chapter fourteen

Rated M.

F-f-fuck–” Jisung whined, hands barely able to hold onto the alpha’s arms anymore as he felt his body slowly started to surrender, “h-h-harder-”

Minho obeyed, quickening his pace and making the omega’s endless moans turned into cries, sobbing loudly as the alpha hit the deepest point inside of him, sending him up and over the edge. Jisung had turned into a begging mess, unable to say anything other than an ambiguous plea, incoherent words cascading out of his mouth as he tried to speak his mind conquered by pure euphoria. The thick length kept prodding at his prostate with every angled thrust, turning the heat in the pit of his stomach into a wildfire that took over his body in mind, drowning him in a choking but heavenly warmth.

“You f-feel so good, Han,” Minho mumbled next to The Omega's ear, “so tight and wet for your alpha’s cock. Y-you like it that much when I fuck you hard, when I stretch you out like that?”

“Yes,” Jisung moaned, looking down at his aching cock bobbing up and down, “s-so fucking much-”

“Want me to go harder?” the alpha asked, licking up Jisung's neck and slowing down his pace, “to fuck you rough?”

“F-fuck, please- take me. Minho bite me. Please”The words were leaving his mouth before he was fully processing the meaning of them.

Minho abruptly stopped as he glanced at the omega with wide eyes, did Jisung even know what he's asking? Did he have any idea how hard it was to hold back? How could he control his wolf when the Omega was begging to be bitten .

Damn Jisung had no idea how much Minho had wished for this moment. Everything seemed so unreal, it started with Jisung's confession a few hours ago, then Minho confessed too. The next thing they're fucking in Minho's office, and now the omega was asking him something he wasn't sure he could say no to. He shook his head to clear his mind a little.

"Jisung you don't know what you are doing_"

"Oh trust me I know just right what I am doing,  please, fuck me harder, then knot me and bite me. Please Minho, please baby. I need it"

They didn't have much time to think, to ask if they’re sure they wanted to go this far during their first time, all they knew was that it felt right; this was what they’re meant for. They would talk about it later, they would get to it when the time called for it.

For now this was all Jisung could think about, this was all Minho wanted to do. Perhaps it was a mistake to make such an important decision in the heat of the moment, but the thought of regret didn't cross Jisung's mind once."please fuck me harder–"

"Shit!" Minho swore.

But the Omega's pleas were answered as Minho abruptly pulled out and slammed his cock back into him again, leaving him breathless, speechless, eyes wide and lips parted, not a single sound leaving his mouth. It was only when the alpha slowly pulled out again that Jisung took a deep, shaky breath, legs feeling weaker with every inch that moved inside of him.

Minho's fingers dug into his thighs pulling him back at the same time thrusting harder into him. The alpha was moving in an angle that made Jisung's eyes roll at the back of his head, the Alpha glanced down to have a good view of his cock entering and pulling out of the omega’s leaking, flushed asshole.

“H-harder-” Jisung moaned.

Minho smirked and pounded roughly into him once before starting his quick cadence, the sound of his hips slapping against Jisung's wet ass echoing loudly around them. With every hit, Jisung's moaned out noisily, barely able to catch a breath as the alpha slammed into him without pause, entire body clenched as he put as much force as he could into his thrusts. The muscles of his arms, shoulders, ass, and legs were tight, peeking out from under his sweaty, skin with every movement.