Chapter twenty four

Warning!!! mentioned of rape.

Felix and Hyunjin were walking at the front as Jaehyun, Soobin, his friends(the wolves) and the foxes army matched behind them. They came to a stop In front of the gates. Jaehyun and Soobin stepped forward to stand on either side of the princes."Should I open the gates. Your highness?" Soobin asked tilting his head to look at Felix.

Felix glanced at his mate briefly, turning around completely to face the army that stood behind him, all were  in combat gear, swords on their right hands and a metal shield held firmly on their left. He took a moment to look at each and every one of them, they were less in numbers than the army Jung-gu brought with him, and they have swords while Jung-gu's army had guns. But Felix knew, he knew the foxes had an advantage because each and every one of them had a special ability that the wolves didn't posses.

But still Felix was worried and scared for his people. Would they all survive if Jung-gu decided to go for a war? How many of those men and women out here would get back to their families today? How many would they lose? He shook his head slowly, he wouldn't let that happen, he couldn't– shouldn't let it come to that. He would keep his people and the wolves safe even if he had to fight Jung-gu one on one. He would gladly do it. 

He took a deep claiming breath before turning to face the advisor. "Do it" he ordered.

Soobin nodded, moving a little closer toward the gates as the green light Felix saw earlier formed on both of his hands. Then the gates instantly started to part on their own as Soobin continued to make gestures with his hand until the gates were opened completely. 

Felix took another deep breath, when saw the wolves army holding their grounds with guns pointed ahead. "Thank you Soobin" he said and Soobin bowed, taking his place beside Chris.

At the sight of them, Jung-gu walked up, dressed in a casual wear as if he were going for a picnic or some sort of outing just to chill. Like all of this meant nothing, like it was just a child's play for him, not the reality of endangering thousands of men because of his selfishness.  The Alpha was clad in a tight black jeans and a blue tee paired with a simple blue boots. Felix stared without blinking as the man approached. If someone didn't know better he would think Jung-gu was a normal person with no bad intensions whatsoever. He looked harmless even, but Felix knew better, which was why he wasn't going to be decieved by the man's looks. Jung-gu was a wolf in sheep skin.

Felix raised his hand in a gesture for the soldiers behind him to match with him as he took closer steps to the open gates. "You're not welcome into my realm Jung-gu, you should stay out there, I don't want you tainting my land with your preposterous detestation , because if you do i am gonna fight you with everything that I have" he said, stopping the man in his tracks for a brief moment before Jung-gu continued to walk again, seemingly unaffected by Felix's words. 

"Well then I guess you're in for a fight." Jung-gu said with a smirk as he inched forward.

"You heard the fox king" Hyunjin called out, scowling hard at man.

That made Jung-gu to stop but only to let out a loud roaring laughter that resonated through their surroundings."King?" He asked in mockery. "And what are you? The king's puppy?" He continued to laugh pointing a finger at Hyunjin as he made what Felix believed to be cute puppy imitation .

Hyunjin growled and was about to lunge forward but Felix was quick to stop him by placing a firm hand on his arm. "Don't" he whispered. "Not yet"

Hyunjin breathed out heavily, clearly to calm himself. "I just want to rip his head off and get over with it." He said in a hush tone only enough for Felix alone to hear.