Chapter seven

Hyunjin's whole mind was on Jae'in. Due to morning commitments–  a meeting with Han Jisung– he wasn't able to go see the boy earlier like he had hoped. However he was determined to see his little friend now that he was done with the task. Rising to his feet, he checked a few things on his phone before making his way out. As he took the elevator on his way down, he began humming a song he learned from his little friend. Smiling at the thought of Jae'in, Hyunjin felt unexplainable fondness for the boy.

The moment he stepped out of the elevator he abruptly came to a  stop. There was a familiar scent around the lobby, the scent was so familiar, too familiar. It was a scent he had longed to smell again, feel it. His heart making a dangerous flip against his ribcage, Hyunjin took a large gulp of air, taking in the scent as his eyes flashed red. Swirling around, he caught the sight of the man he had spent over four years searching for.

Hyunjin had thought of many possibilities, but never in a million years did he think he would see Bok here. At first he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, prompting him to rub them a few times to be sure. Bok was still there alright, and Hyunjin's eyes went wide as realization dawned on him. This was real. Bok was real. How could he not recognize that heavenly face? Bok was as gorgeous as the first time he saw him, however something about him seem different now. He looked more matured to be precise, but just as beautiful "Bok!" He called and the said man snapped his head so fast that Hyunjin feared a bone had cracked.

Bok's eyes immediatly went wide when their gazes locked, he seemed to be in shock and disbelief just like how Hyunjin was at the moment.

With his brain still processing the reality of the situation, Hyunjin gazed at the man some more "Bok!" He chanted, like a prayer, as well as to be certain it wasn't one of his dreams. The omega was actually stood paces away from him.

"HJ?" Bok called back.

And as he stared at the omega, Hyunjin was falling in love all over again and for the right reasons to do so… not rushed and trying to overcome old feelings,  in the middle of his company his world moved solely on love, moved only because of his own feelings and noting else. 

Hyunjin's love for Bok made his heart to grow a few more sizes. The feeling was warm and perfect…  he swore his chest could burst and he faintly wondered if anyone else had ever achieved this level of love and satisfaction. He couldn't help the way he fell so hard, so pathetically in love with the escort, even if he knew he wasn't supposed to.

Wait–

His brain just caught up with something important. Bok was in his company, what was he doing here? He wasn't here to meet a client was he? But judging from the way he dressed, it seemed like he was an employee– but that shouldn't be possible because Hyunjin would know if a new employee named Bok was hired. The only omega recently hired was Felix Lee .

He shook his head slightly to get his thoughts together because that could wait, he could figure it out later. Now all that mattered was that Bok was here in the same space as him.

He wondered what he was supposed to do right now, all his senses were telling him to go pull the omega into his arms and kiss him breathless, to convey how much he missed the other man even though they never had anything tangible between them but a one time sex.

Clenching his hands, Hyunjin refrained himself from doing such thing though, despite his wolf urging him to do what his heart wanted him to do. He wanted do that so badly, but he had many reasons to why he shouldn't do it. One:  He didn't want to scare the other man, and there were so many eyes on them right now. And if by some miracle, Bok was really working in his company that meant Hyunjin wasn't supposed to do that to one of his employees. Heck what if the omega even mistook it as an assault or harassment?