Chapter twenty five

"Seungmin!" Felix called the moment the Alpha was hauled out of the car, taking fast steps to his friend. "Oh God Seungmin you_" he couldn't finish what he intended to say as Seungmin clutched tightly onto Felix's shirt. The Alpha looked like he just got back from the dead, his clothes were torn and his face was covered with bruises. Felix's heart ached at the sight of his broken looking friend, if Jung-gu were still alive right now he would kill him for real. He felt like bringing the Alpha back to life just so he could kill him brutally over and over again.

"F-felix! I am so sorry, he– he–" Seungmin couldn't seem to say it as he broke into a heart wrenching sob. "I am so so sorry please_ please forgive me_"

"Hey!" Felix pulled the other into his arms. "Shh, it's okay. Say no more, I forgive you. And I am so sorry you had to go through all that" he held him close rubbing the seer's back soothingly.

"F- your majesty!" Changbin called from behind them.

Felix pulled back, rounding to see the beta standing a few feet away, with Scott hugging his father's stomach, refusing to turn and meet anyone, the boy seemed traumatic by what had happened even though he didn't witness his father getting raped. God knows what Jung-gu did to the boy to make him look so scared.

"Changbin Hyung!" Felix acknowledged with a small smile. His eyes darted to where Scott was. "Hey Scott!" He called, the boy flinched at the mentioned of his name but still refused to let go of his father. "Mark can you please hold Seungmin for me?" He asked the Alpha who was stood next to him.

Nodding with a slight bow, Mark move to hold Seungmin. Seungmin visibly shuddered and flinched at the presence of another Alpha which made Felix's heart to clench painfully at the thought of how scared Seungmin  must be of other Alphas. "He's not going to hurt you Seungmin" he whispered in a low comforting voice. "No one would ever will, Mark is your friend." 

Seungmin raised his head to look at Felix, the omega offered a small nod, then he turned to face Mark and this time he didn't flinch when the Alpha held him."You're going to be Alright!" Mark assured holding Seungmin closer.

"Take him to infirmary, make sure Yeonjun attends to him personally."

Mark nodded. "Let's get you rested. Shall we?" He said, guiding the other Alpha back into the realm.

When he made sure Seungmin felt safe, Felix turned toward Changbin and Scott. He took closer step and stopped right in front of them, crouching next to the boy and placed a gentle hand on his small shoulder. "Scott!" He called but the boy was still refusing to look up. "I am Felix. I know we've never met before, but he I've heard a lot about you from you Dad."he continued. "Your Dad once told me that you really want to meet Dae'in!". And that made the boy to peep a little. Felix smiled warmly at him. "You want to meet my pups?" Scott nodded. "Great, I am sure they'll love to meet you too."

"Will Dae like me?" The boy surprised Felix as he asked.

"Of course he'll like you. Why would you doubt that?"

"What if he doesn't like me? And refuses to be my Alpha?"

Felix's eyes went wide, heading snapping up to briefly glance at Changbin before focusing on the boy again. "How did you learn to say such thing?"

"Because he's going to marry me when we become big like you, he's my mate, I've seen it–"

"I am sorry about my son's words, he just–"

"No it's okay hyung, I didn't know Scott was a seer as well"

Changbin ran a hand through his son's hair. "He started having these visions about Dae'in a week back." The beta explained. "He told his Dad, but Seungmin scolded him not to speak about it now, they're both still very young, we all know for sure Dae will present as an Alpha but we don't know what Scott will present as, his Dad is afraid he'll get too attached to the little prince and might probably end up disappointed when they matured and he didn't present as an Omega or a beta."