Prologue

Making his way into the hotel building, Felix glanced at his surroundings briefly and hasten his pace, when spotted the receptionist desk. He stopped right in front of the lady, she was scentless which meant she was a beta. But the way she smiled could make her pass as an Omega, she greeted him and he smiled politely back at her. "How may I help you. Sir?" She asked her smile never fading.

"I am here for room 905" He didn't normally know his clients names, well the agency didn't usually tell them for privacy reasons, which was why the escorts also have a name they usually use as a pseudonym.

"You are?" The lady asked cocking her head slightly.

"Bok!" He responded simply.

She nodded as she typed something on the computer, then raised her head and smiled once again. "Ah I see he's  expecting you." she told him. "Just go down to your left an elevator is there and I am sure you can find your way to the room when you reach the floor" she pointed at the direction Felix believed to be where the elevators were located.

Felix gave a curt nod before turning to walk away

Felix reached the elevators, sighing when he realized they were all on other floors. He pressed the call button and waited, tapping his foot on the floor as a couple more people came to stand next to him. One of the elevators shuddered to a halt, the doors opened with a ‘ding’ and he peered in to the brightly lit rectangle. He entered the elevator glancing at his traveling companions who were joining him on his way up. He bowed slightly in greetings before pressing the 9th floor button.

Stepping to the side, he shut his eyes allowing his mind to drift back to his past.

It had been over a year now since he'd taken this job. Something he never thought he could do. Becoming a sex worker for a living hadn't been an easy decision. Felix used to be a shy and quiet boy. Well that was when everything used to be white and gold in his life, when his parents were still alive and his brother was not branded a murderer. 

His life went down hill exactly two years ago when he was seventeen. He could never forget that awful night when a person broke into his home and shot his parents. Felix didn't and couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing to his family just because his dad mated with a fox. Why would someone want to hurt them for such stupid reason? Because as far as he knew, his parents were one of the kindest and nicest people on Earth.  

Flash back.

Felix groaned as he felt his brother taking his a seat beside him on his double bed. He turned slightly to look at the Alpha.

Chris had a frown, but then chuckled after a few seconds. "What?" He asked.

"Why can't you just go sleep in your own room? I guess papa said Alphas and Omegas aren't supposed to sleep in one room even if they're siblings?"

Chris laughed harder."He's trying to scare you away from those alphas out there that always likes to take advantage of pretty Omegas like you" the Alpha said brushing his fingers through Felix's hair.

Felix frowned."Why would I let them take advantage of me? I won't let them, besides, I don't think anyone would want me in that way" he said, genuinely, innocently.

"Oh my sweet naïve baby brother, those bad Alphas will use imposition to get what they want especially since you're mostly a fox than a wolf. They like pretty little things, you still don't know the evil out there Felix– but I pray you never get to find out. Soon we'll find you a wonderful and strong alpha who will take care of you–"

"I don't want to mate" Felix protested with a slight pout.

"You'll have to– maybe not now but eventually someday" the Alpha continued to affectionately comb through his brother's hair with his fingers.