chapter twenty seven

Matured content. Avoid this chapter if you're uncomfortable with a male pregnancy and lactation.

One month later.

Hyunjin rubbed his temple as he made his way to their bedroom. He had a long and tiring meeting with the court officials. With Felix on paternity leave, all the work was now Hyunjin's to do alone.

The guards standing a few steps away from their bedroom bowed at him as he approached them. He gave a curt nod in return, pushing the doors open. Hyunjin stopped, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of his naked pregnant husband on all fours fingering himself. Hyunjin instantly felt his dick twitched in interest.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed and Felix slowly pulled out his fingers, turning to face him. "You're horny?" He asked and his husband nodded, rising to his feet. Hyunjin watched as his naked omega strode to where he stood."why didn't you call for me?"

"You're having an important meeting, I thought I should just wait for you to get back" Felix came to a stop in front the Alpha.

"You–" Hyunjin forgot what he wanted to say as soon as Felix threw his head back and bared his throat to Hyunjin.
His wolf growled at the blind submission and Hyunjin buried his face in Felix's throat instantly, inhaling his Omega's scent in big lungful. Felix mewled, a shudder shaking his body, and Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist to make sure he didn't fall but also to keep him close.

He licked a stripe up his mating mark and sucked on the skin there. Hyunjin licked and nipped, nibbled on the skin until he turned it red and blue, then he led his mouth up to Felix's, to press them together. The small moan his husband let out and the softness of his lips had Hyunjin slow down his pace. He pressed a lingering kiss to Felix's lips and then sucked his lower lip into his mouth.

“Hyunjin–” Felix whined once Hyunjin released his lip.

He moved backward until their chests were no longer touching and Hyunjin loosened his grip around him with a heavy heart, but Felix grabbed Hyunjin's shirt and pulled the Alpha with him.

Grabbing Felix's wrist, Hyunjin pulled the Omega against him, his stomach bumping against Hyunjin. That broke Hyunjin out of his daze and he immediately put a hand on his mate's bump. “Oh my god. I’m so sorry baby, did I hurt you? Are you okay?” Hyunjin apologized as he looked at Felix's stomach which he was caressing and then up at Felix face.

“Yes. Oh God. It's getting embarrassing to have a baby bump” Felix pouted and turned the other way, face hidden in his free hand.

“No,” Hyunjin protested softly, his grip around Felix's wrist tightening as he tried to make Felix look at him "I’m sorry if I hurt you or the pup. Gosh, I must seem like a pathetic and horny teenage alpha.”

“I like how eager you are,” Felix admitted with a smile. “Makes me feel wanted.”

Hyunjin felt like his chest would implode. He pulled his husband closer, this time considerate of his stomach as he connected their lips together. “I want you so bad” Hyunjin panted against Felix's lips.

Felix sounded just as breathless as him when he said, “I want you too, so, so bad.”

“Fuck Lix, you’re so beautiful. You’re going to be the death of me.”

“I’m trying to make you fuck me. Don’t go all on soft on me,” Felix giggled.

“Should I go all hard on you?" Hyunjin asked in a teasing tone.

“Yes.”

Hyunjin moved his mouth to bite Felix's neck, making his mate squeaky, and he whispered in his ear afterwards, “Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you or our pup” he caressed the bump for emphasis.