Chapter two

Note: in this universe, the maturity age is 17, not 18, or 19, or 21. 17 is not considered a minor. So please no harsh comments.

****

Once out of the hotel, Felix took a cab to his and Jeong-In's shared apartment. He was barely aware of the drive, his mind was elsewhere the whole drive. It was only when the cab driver notified him of having arrived at their destination, that he snapped out of it.

He turned his key in the lock, hearing the click before he slowly eased the door open. He was certain that Jeong-In would be asleep and he didn’t wish to wake him considering the younger had been out all day with a client yesterday and got back only when Felix was about to leave to meet his own client. The other must be tired and needed some rest.   

Felix knew he smelled of sex even after the shower he took. He stank of a certain Alpha. His hole was still wet with slick and HJ's cum, no matter how hard he scrubbed his ass the scent had stuck to his body like a second skin . And the thought of that brought a smile to his face. He breathed in deeply, hanging on to the remnant of HJ's scent, his heart skipping a beat.

The apartment was dark and Felix hoped that Jeong-In was in bed. He closed the door quietly behind him and made slowly for his room. He was half way across the living room when the light was switched on. Jeong-In was standing at his own doorway, regarding him mischievously .

“You’re late,” he said with a grin."I thought you'll be home early"

Felix glanced at his best friend with a grin on his face as well. "Well I had an outstanding time, and the alpha was so possessive and he held me all day, after giving me the best fuck of my life"

"Oh my God" Jeong-In exclaimed .

"And–" Felix went on, bringing out the wad of cash from his pocket "he gave me a special tip and he left me note saying–" he paused, fishing out the note from his other pocket and passed it over to Jeong-In.

The younger omega squealed as he read the note. "You lucky bastard" he said, pulling Felix into his arm.  "I'm so fucking happy for you" he held Felix tight.

Felix hugged him back with equal passion. "Thanks Jeong-In." He said patting the other's back a few times before pulling away. 

"I wish i am as lucky, to find an alpha that would pay for my services for a month so I wouldn't have to be sleeping with random rich men" he pouted. "And all you get to do now is spend the time enjoying yourself without worrying about other clients"

Felix felt something like guilt curled in the pit of his stomach. He knew it was unfair. Jeong-In shouldn’t feel that way.  It made him feel bad, the young omega deserve to have a life better than this.

He remembered how met Jeong-In .

Flash back...

 It was another lonely day, Felix just got back from Chris' final hearing and was about to enter his house when he saw some strangers going in and out of his house.

"Hey!" He yelled making his way inside, "what's going on here?" He asked looking at one of the men, placing some red stickers on the couch. "What are you doing? this is my house– a private property, you can't just come in and–"

"Not anymore" the man said as he continued to put the stickers on some other items. "Everything is now government property"

"What? What are saying? It's my house, my parents–"

"Look boy, I will be nice here, why don't you go up and pack your belongings, you don't have the right to stay in this house anymore"

"No, no please you can't do this, I need to call the cops"