Epilogue

Epilogue

SANA'S POV

@BTS_TWT HAVE THEIR OWN OFFICIAL IG ACCOUNTS ALREADY!!! FOLLOW THEM!

TAEHYUNG'S POST IS THE FASTEST IN HISTORY TO HIT 2 MILLION LIKES

TAEHYUNG JUST FOLLOWED AND UNFOLLOWED BLACKPINK JENNIE

SORRY BUT😭 KIM TAEHYUNG MAYBE STALKING JENNIE AND ACCIDENTALLY CLICK THE FOLLOW BOTTON WHAAAAA

HOYEON LIKED AND FOLLOWED TAEHYUNG armyblinks keep on winning

TAEHYUNG armyblinks keep on winning
#TAEHYUNG #BTSV #btsoninstagram
#JENNIE #BLACKPINK

kim taehyung (v) of bts on weverse pretending like he didnt follow jennie on purpose

kim taehyung panickingis hilarious. he followed jennie accidentally and unfollow immediately, then posted on weverse LMAOOO chill taetae

STAN TWT IN CHAOS AFTER TAEHYUNG "ACCIDENTALLY" FOLLOWED AND UNFOLLOWED RIGHT AFTER BLACKPINK JENNIE'S IG ACCOUNT.

I chuckled and closed the bluebird app. It's still not 24 hours since they publicized their accounts, yet he has already gained a lot of attention. Not mentioning the 'incident'.

Snickering, I clicked on my phone. BTS sunbaenim broke records on social media and it's not even a day. And my Kim Taehyung is mostly taking the spotlight because of what happened.

Chaotic than ever is the poor bluebird app. So I changed to the social media app that's also been the cause of the havoc.

I entered my private account and I laughed, even more, when I saw his private message for me.

thv

Baby, this app is scary😭

You should have followed us instead (T_T)

I replied, pretending to be sulky. And of course, I was just kidding. I don't want another drama while scrolling down my feed.

thv

Alright, will do.

Bwi, don't! I'm just joking
(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

No. I'm following you now.

Don't. Or the wedding will be postponed again.

T^T

That shut him up.

Before they went to the West, he already told me how their company allowed and wanted them to have personal IG accounts. As soon as he made one, he opened my IG private account himself and followed his account.

I was his first insta follower. I had to stop him from following my private account too which had a dp of an edited picture of us together I snatched somewhere.

Even if it's a private account, still I had to be careful displaying on my profile a pic of ours no one has ever seen.

And yes, I'm engaged to the love of my life. We both wanted a grand wedding but we're also stubborn. We wanted it as soon as possible which is, as you can see, impossible without causing mayhem to the entire world.