Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Life

SANA'S POV

Laughter and male voices woke me up from slumber.

Omo! What happened last night? Is Momoring and Nayeon unnie fine? All I remembered is that we celebrated and partied until we passed out.

I got up from my bed and groaned as my head ached. "Tsk, hangover."

"What the hell? Why?" That was Jihyo. And laughter followed after her question, not just from our members but also men here at our dorm?

"To cheer our Momo up of course!" Nayeon unnie groaned as an answer.

"Good thing Taehyung and Jin came! What could have happened if they didn't!"

Omo! They're here?!

Not minding my headache and the nighties I'm wearing, I walked out of my room. All eyes of the people were on me as I entered the living room.

"Good morning, Sana!"

All of them are here!

"Good morning! Where's Taehyung?" I asked when I didn't see him.

"At the kitchen- oh there." Dahyun pointed to the kitchen but then her eyes landed on something or someone behind my back.

Before I realized it, my whole body was already covered with a comforter and Taehyung carried me in his arms.

"Good morning, baby..." He whispered to my ears. "Tsk. Why did you have to go out with just your nighties on?"

He walked out of the living room, not even asking or waiting for the others for permission. I didn't hear any complaints or comments from our friends though. Perhaps, they're already used to us.

Taehyung placed me on my bed and left. He came back inside my room with a glass of water and a bowl of chicken soup.

"I heard you're here so I went out," I spoke when he sat down beside me.

He just hummed and picked up the bowl and spoon. He scooped some and gestured it to me.

"Are you mad?"

He shook his head. "Eat, you'll feel better."

I slowly nodded, opened my mouth, and accepted the food.

"How is it?"

"Good. You cooked it?" My lips protruded, stopping myself from grinning. I've watched their RUN episodes and have been with him countless times. We both are bad at the kitchen. With bad, it meant that we should never step inside a kitchen. That bad.

I can imagine how we're gonna live together after marriage. I bet we'll order all the time. But I'm learning like how he's learning as well. I'll sometimes cook when I'm bored and I believe he also does. So he may be cooked this meal for me, too.

"Ah-huh. With the help of Jin hyung." He looked away and I saw a hint of red on his cheeks. I chuckled and pulled him to face me.

"It's delicious." I opened my mouth again. "Feed me again, please."

"You're not lying?" He fed me again. I munched while he just watched me.

"I'm not! You're getting good at it! You can now marry!" I grinned, even more, when he raised his brows at me, not believing.

"It's true! Let me take that and I'll let you taste your own cooking." I was about to grab the bowl when he moved it away.

"Alright, I've eaten already..." He scooped again and fed me. "Am I already really good at cooking?" He smirked and fed me again. My mouth was full so I just nodded.