Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Trust

SANA'S POV

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed happily but the truth is I was dying inside. Taehyung texted me days ago that we'll talk about us after their schedule. But it's already been days, I haven't heard anything from him. I badly want to arrange our meeting but my pride won't let me.

Yet, I don't want more of this. It's making me emotional every single time I think about us.

We're just so far... apart. Now.

"USA! Here we come!" That's what we're celebrating this day with the members, our US World tour.

Biting my lip, I picked my phone and texted him.

Me:

Let's meet tomorrow. At the usual café.

I blinked a lot of times when he replied in just a second.

Bwi💜:

Alright. @9.

I shook my head when I realized we are both prideful individuals. I believed he was contemplating to text me first as well based on how fast he replied.

"I'm going first!" I announced and the members all gasped. "What?" I asked them confused.

"You don't sleep early, Minatozaki Sana." Nayeon unnie raised her brow at me.

"People change." I shrugged and ran to my room and locked it. Their complaints slowly died out when I closed my door and jumped on the bed.

Uh-huh. Life's like this. People come and change or they'll change you. That's just the way it is. I don't understand our relationship anymore. Well, do I really know him? My partner? Do I really know Kim Taehyung?

Aside from that, I have a huge crush on him, and that he's a member of BTS, at first, I know nothing else about him! It's different now but was my conscience right? That this all too fast, our relationship, me having the Kim Taehyung?

Because I cannot seem to prove that he changed. Or maybe he really did not. Our minds may have just been so tired from our work and it's affecting our immature relationship. I'm new to this. He's my first everything! But it's not for him so maybe I'm the problem?

Eh? I may be childish but I'm not stupid.

I sighed. I need to chill out and lay back as if I've done this before. Everything's gonna be alright.

I pray as I closed my eyes.

Morning came and I've already asked permission from our managers and the members. I closed the gate to our dorm and was shocked to see the vehicle in front of me.

It was him.

Even with our current situation, my heart still reacts rapidly to his presence. I don't know but maybe due to the overlapping tiring schedules, our problems, and him right now in front of me, I ran and embraced him tightly, letting all my frustrations out.

"I miss you!"

I cried, even more, when I felt him hug me tighter.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"I'm sorry for not t-trusting you enough," I answered and hid my weeping face on his chest.

"Shh, it's alright. We've both been wrong... Damn, I miss you!" I was surprised when he suddenly collided his lips with mine. Yet, my shock was only for a second. I kissed him back with the same fervor And in that kiss, we pulled all our heartstrings.

"I'll go to Dani first then I'll fetch you, Momoring. Understand? Ok-... YAH!"

That was Jihyo's voice but we did not stop.