Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Like

SANA'S POV

The next day, we were all busy preparing for the pajama party. It will be held at the JYP building. We have arrived and hurriedly went inside to decorate. I was giggling and clinging to Jihyo as we went inside. All the JYP artists are here. And of course, for tonight's slumber, the girls and boys are separated.

The party started. I begin dancing to the beat of the music while drinking water. Water because I don't want to get wasted. I'm wild when I get drunk and I don't want that for tonight.

I drank the whole cup and jumped to one of the mattresses on the floor.

"Wooh!"

"Sana-ssi, are you drunk?" Mark and Jackson were playing some cards just a meter away from me.

I giggled. "No."

"You look like one tho."

I just chuckled as an answer and stood up again. I took pictures of the party, had fun in games and of course, teased some members.

"Dahyun!" We're teasing our Dahyunie with JB.

And some members were also teasing me with Mark!

"What do you think of Mark, Sana?" Jackson asked.

I just giggled and watched Mark oppa sensually. They laughed at my reaction. Jackson oppa even high-fived with me.

"Sana, you're dangerous!"

I laughed at their comment and just swayed to the melody of the music. Hours passed and all were tired and now wanted to take a sleep except for me. The boys already transferred to a different room to sleep.

"I can't sleep!" Jihyo was getting the disco lights and turning them off. I didn't want to sleep so I took one and ran away from her.

"You didn't drink any alcohol, right?"

"No..." I was still running away from her.

"Then why are you acting like a drunk woman!"

"YAH! OMO!" I screamed when Jeongyeon unnie caught me. She took the disco ball away as I pouted in dismay.

"Time to sleep, goodnight!"

I had no other choice but to lay down on the mattress with my senses wide awake. I can't sleep because ever since I sent that text, he didn't reply to it anymore. He didn't text me anymore. And it's bugging me big-time. I should have just drunk the whole bottle of alcohol.

Trying to sleep, I opened and closed my eyes a lot of times. They say it works if you want to get sleepy. Before I could doze off, I checked my phone again, hoping for a text but there was none.

We went home to our dorm in the morning. That party was a lot of fun. But something was wrong with me. Something's lacking. And I know it's because I've been bothered with him.

"What the?!" Nayeon unnie's gasp from the kitchen took our attention. We're in the living room, Momoring and I, just watching television.

"Nani?"

"Check your phones!" She sounded like she was in a panic so we all checked our phones. And my eyes widened with the news and the number one trending in Twitter dot com.

I clicked on it fast and was shock to see some harsh and unbelievable reactions from the fans and others.

"Mina!" We hurriedly went inside Mina's room after reading just one horrible tweet.

"KYAHH!" I screamed in shock when I saw what was in her hands.

"Fuck!" Jeongyeon unnie even cursed!

On Mina's soft hands were a black sharp knife and a bloody letter!