Chapter 12

Chapter 12: If

SANA'S POV

"I want you." I bit my lip.

"You're just drunk, Sana."

"I'm not. I want to be sober when we do this."

"So you've been planning to do this?!" He sounded as if he can't believe what I just said.

I tugged on his shirt, pulled it, and tiptoed to give him a deep kiss but the gentleman avoided it again!

"I'm the only one you like, right? Not that shortie girl who thinks she's cute with her pinkish lips and fucking short dress." I hissed when I remembered the damn girl again. My head even heated when I remembered what she looked like. She looked young! Like a high school girl plus her height that was even shorter than Chaeyoung!

"Enough, Minatozaki Sana."

"Those are your types, huh? Very short and slender. You don't even want girls with big tiddies like me-"

"SANA!"

I wasn't even fazed by his annoyed voice that echoed across the room. "They're not burdensome like what you thought." I raised my hands, attempting to carry my mounds when he cursed and gripped both of my wrists with one hand.

Dismayed, I pouted and sat on the bed. I looked up at him with puppy eyes. His hand was still gripping my wrists.

His jaw moved as he took a step forward! My eyes widened a little, anticipating. "Don't you like me?"

He remained serious though, with no hint of humor on his face.

"My Kim Taehyung?" I parted my lips as I slowly tried to stand.

"Damn."

Before I can completely stand straight, his hands were fast enough to lift me. I was about to protest when he kissed me hungrily. My heart banged inside my chest rapidly, like it usually does when I'm with him. But tonight was different. The inciting stroke of his tongue on my lips made them part. Now, it was curling around mine.

His kisses were enchanting. I'm damn attracted even more! Especially the way he gripped my wrists like he was afraid I'd escaped or something.

Which would be pretty impossible. I'll never run away from him. I'll never run away from you Kim Taehyung.

A giggle escaped from my mouth when he hurriedly removed my dress. Skillfully, I noticed so late that he already removed my bra. His hands roughly grazed over my tips. My back arched when he started kissing my neck down to my shoulders.

"B-bwi..." I badly opened my eyes just to see him. We're not even in bed. When I successfully opened my sleepy eyes, I was enchanted by the way he's devouring me with yearning. Like a hungry animal, finally enjoying his hunt, he successfully got me naked.

His hands that were on my thighs carried me and placed me softly on the bed. He crawled into me with a smirk, I could faint. I want to watch him so bad as he makes me crazy but my eyes can't take it. I'm preventing them to shut but when I saw what he's doing, my eyes just wanted to close on their own.

His tongue moistened my nipple then proceeded to suckle on it. His other hand was giving attention to the other expertly. Omo!

His mouth was busy alternately on my breasts. I moaned so loud when his hand slowly crawled to my lacy panties until it reached my folds. When he pinched it so gently, I buckled my hips as a reaction. Biting my lips, stopping myself from moaning too loud, I tasted my blood. I badly want this but I don't wanna show that I'm this thirsty!