Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Wish

SANA'S POV

"Let's talk tomorrow. Bye!"

And his friend ended it before he could say something.

"Sana-"

"I'm not surprised." I chuckled, shook my head, and laid down on his bed. He remained sitting and just watched me carefully.

"I'm going to talk to her tomorrow to end that bullshit. I'm way past over her, Sana. Way over before I started liking you." He laid down beside me. "It's not what you think, baby. Please
don't be mad at me." His hands slowly crept in under my arm to wrap me.

"I'm not thinking of anything, Bwi. I trust you."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "I love you."

"I love you too. But I want to talk to that friend of yours."

"Sure. Just don't hurt yourself."

I hummed as an answer.

I'm already coming up with words to say in front of that girl once we come back to Korea and go to Taehyung's hometown.

"Sana?"

"Hmm?" I turned to face him. He suddenly gave me a peck.

"Sleep, already."

I nodded while admiring again his face. "Night."

Before the sun rises, we already woke up and prepared to leave. As usual, my parents had a lot of reminders that I'll always miss when I'm already in South Korea. And as planned, after arriving at the airport, we went straight to Daegu.

"I wished I was the one who planned your birthday celebration." My lips protruded as soon as we enter the venue. He rented a small restaurant just close to their house.

"Then plan my party next year."

"That wouldn't be a surprise anymore!"

He just laughed and opened the two large wooden doors. As soon as we entered, I shrieked when a confetti popper blew up, showering us.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAEHYUNG!"

And all of the people in there sang him a birthday song. I only knew his family and some close friends. Of course, Sena was there, grinning widely as if she didn't just confess to a man who's already in a relationship.

Eonjin who was carrying the cake let Taehyung blow it and we were escorted to a table.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed to everyone, especially to Taehyung's parents."

"Happy birthday to you too, Sana. It's nice to see you again."

"Likewise, ma'am."

"Don't call me that! Auntie will do!"

"Alright, auntie." I smiled so widely while the greetings continued.

"Belated Happy birthday, Sana!" Eonjin bumped her shoulder into me and winked.

"Thank you, Eonjin-ah!"

"Noona, happy birthday! I brought something for you."

"Wow, Jeonggyu-ah! Thank you so much!" Taehyung's younger brother handed me a well-wrapped gift.

"Where's mine?" Taehyung pushed her brother to sit. I elbowed him to stop his arrogant façade.

"I didn't buy anything for you." His brother smirked.

"Yah!"

I laughed as they fought like cats and dogs. They looked and sounded so sweet, especially when Eonjin came into the picture.