Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Jealousy

SANA'S POV

I hurriedly and quietly went back to bed and pretended to sleep. My heart felt heavy I so wanted to shout.

The wind from the balcony flew in, I got the chills. He's now inside. Still, I was closing my eyes.

I felt the foam behind me sank as he laid down beside me. Taehyung inserted his arms around me pulling me closer to him while giving small hot kisses on my nape.

I moaned, acting as I've just woken up.

"Hmph, Taehyu-" I slapped his hands away in an irritating manner.

He just chuckled, oblivious of what I'm truly feeling. I'm fucking angry and hurt, Taehyung!

He climbed on top of me and was now kissing me down to my chest. "Taehyung!" I scolded and pushed his face away.

"What?" He chuckled. "I'm just waking you up to a fresh morning."

"I'm not in the mood."

"Alright." He stood up with a cheeky smile on his face as if he's not planning to leave me today. "You woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

I didn't answer and just covered my naked self with the comforter. When I heard him leave, I got out of bed and had a bath.

I was about to open the shower when I heard a knock.

"Sattang?"

"Yes?" I said, annoyed.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything!" I shouted as I turned the shower on.

"What?"

Can't he hear me? With heavy steps and still wet, I wore a bathrobe and opened the bathroom door a little. "I said anything!"

His eyes were dark as he stared at me. "I'm entering..."

"Eh?" I paused a bit, confused but then opened the door wide, thinking he needs something. "Why?"

"I'm taking a bath too."

"I said I'm not in the mood, Taehyung!"

"We're just gonna take a bath. And I know you're not in the mood. You're not even calling me Bwi." He removed his boxers and now he's naked with his manhood springing to life.

I gulped.

"I'm mad at you." I was like a kid who just told her mother about something that had happened. I looked away from him, removed my bathrobe, and went under the shower.

I was already rubbing the soap on my hands when he appeared behind me and clapped his hands together on mine.

"You heard me." He concluded. I didn't answer so he got the soap from me and was the one rubbing it to my body.

"I'm sorry. A friend called telling me that all the squad's gonna be at Seoul today and that happens just once a year." His hand was now on my butt and I shivered.

"And you're really leaving me for them?"

"I wanted to ask your permission, of course." His hand was now under my boob.

"Is Sena going too?"

He eyed me. "Yes, she's part of our squad too."

"You just wanted to see her." I faced him with an annoying smug on my face. He glared at me and pushed me softly, I gasped in shock when he rubbed his erect member on my legs.

"I want to see all of them. But if you're like this, guess I'm not going."

My mouth was open wide. "No!" I said and it was too late to take it back.