Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Drunk

SANA'S POV

Days passed, our groups got busy for the year-end shows that I haven't communicated with him since. I haven't asked him yet if he already chatted with Lisa. Until it was Christmas eve.

Our group was given a vacation, we flew to this wonderful place. And now we're partying our hearts out before midnight.

"Mina unnie's drinking too much" Dahyun spoke beside me and drank her glass of juice.

"Really? I wanna see!" I excitedly tried to find our Minari and there she was, at the balcony with two glasses in both hands.

I heard Dahyun sighed and pulled me back beside her.

"Don't cheer her up. Maybe she has a problem."

"But it's our first time seeing this!" I pouted when Jeongyeon unnie came and got the drinks from Minari.

"At least, just let her enjoy."

"I think it's about that Jimin."

I don't have a clue of what's happening with their personal relationships but it must be so deep that Mina changed like this! She's not a drunkard like Nayeon and Jihyo! That's why I'm surprised with her facade tonight.

The doorbell rang and Minari hurriedly went to it thinking it was the drinks she ordered.

"She's planning to get wasted."

"Mina!"

Jeongyeon unnie's loud voice caught all of our tipsy attention.

"I'm so gonna punch you right now!"

"Hey! Hey!"

"Omo!" I shrieked when Namjoon oppa suddenly came out of nowhere and pulled Jeongyeon away from Jimin who was carrying the unconscious Minari.

"Calm down, love."

"Mina is in safe hands." His deep voice stunned me. Jimin left and our leader Jihyo was looking pissed.

"Why are you all here?! And where is he taking our Mina?!"

"Can we please talk inside and not with loud voices? If this news comes out, it will surely break the internet." Suga oppa cooly close the door and sat on the sofa while closing his eyes. He looked kinda tired.

"We wouldn't be in this situation without you suddenly coming here." Jihyo fired back.

"I wouldn't be here in front of you like you want if not for someone who pulled all of us into the van."

There was extreme tension between the both of them, Suga oppa and Jihyo. But Taehyung's chuckles broke it so we all stared at him. Well, most of them glared.

"What? Jimin was going crazy! We needed to come here."

"'Jimin' was the only one going 'crazy'. Why do you all need to come?" Jihyo, with her annoyed voice.

"Moral support?" Taehyung shrugged.

"Let's just say we're going crazy too." Suga oppa smirked.

Jihyo just heavily sighed and glared at the poor Yoongi oppa.

"We had one week of vacation but I guess, it will be cut short. We're going home tomorrow." Jihyo announced and we all groaned, including BTS members.

"What a great night to celebrate Christmas as singles!" Dahyun rolled her eyes and clung to Chaeyoung.

"What if we just celebrate together? Forget the possible consequences and have a fun night?" Jin oppa suggested while poking Nayeon unnie who was glaring at him.