Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Pity

SANA'S POV

There he is.

It's been months since we last interacted with each other. I still can't forget the deal we made. Technically, it's a deal 'I' made with him. But he agreed! He did, right?

Luckily, we now have the same week promotions for our songs so it won't be hard missing him.

I'm in a very cute outfit just fit for our cute song!

"Twice, go backstage with BTS!"

The command of the staff made us hurry. I was giggling as we ran into place.

"Sorry..." I said when I bumped into someone. I was already in place when I realized it was Taehyung!

"We're on screen in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

I can't stop my grins!

"Do you feel this aura in the green room?" Said the mc.

I was in the center between the members. He was behind his members. It's hard to look at him. But maybe he's watching me.

I smiled even more because of that thought.

"Bangtan! Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-da.”

"One in a million, annyeong haseyo! Twice-imnida."

The boys sang a short part of their song. I stopped myself from singing it too loud because it's one of my favorites! My man even looked so handsome in their music video. I've watched it a thousand times! But Jeongyeon unnie was proud and was even giving an echo to the song. I just smiled and waved my hands to the melody.

We also sang a part of our song and even showed aegyo which the boys just laughed about! I grinned even more. I can't see him but I was hoping he laughed too.

"Coming up... Soon!"

And we're now off-screen.

"Yah! Why would you laugh at our aegyo!" Nayeon unnie glared.

But my eyes already wandered to him. Oh, how I love their outfits and concept today! He looks even more manly than the last time I saw him. The MCS already exit themselves. But we're still here now bickering with each other. But not all of us.

"It was cute!"

"Twice, kaja!" Our manager called.

"Neh!" And we started walking to where our manager is taking us.

I looked back and saw his eyes staring at something... Or someone. I tried to find where but was downhearted when I realized it was Tzuyu whom he's staring at.

I shook my head, trying to remove the thoughts and ache away. While walking, the members were laughing and gossiping. It took my mind off my thoughts a little.

We finished our schedule and I was hoping I could meet him again before going home so we could talk about it.

Yes, I'm determined. I want to help him!

"Manager unnie, I'm just gonna go to the restroom."

"Make it fast, Sana. Just a few minutes and we'll be going home." She was busy cleaning some stuff as I nodded excitedly and left our waiting room.

I hope they didn't leave yet.

I think not! Tzuyu and Mina are nowhere to be found. So they're probably with Jungkook and Jimin!

But the couples can walk home together too!

"Omo!" Aish, I'm frustrated with my thoughts. But as I saw the door with their group name BTS on it, and it was open, my worries vanished.