Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Avoid

SANA'S POV

"Argh!" The ringing of an alarm clock woke the mess out of me. And what's worse is I suddenly got up making me feel dizzier. Plus the hangover!

Next time, Sana. Don't drink too much!

But I know I couldn't stand it! I have to drink and party sometimes!

Getting the image of the room, my brows furrowed when I noticed I'm not in the right room and Momoring's butt is nowhere to be found!

And I couldn't remember what happened last night! My head aches so much!

It was still five in the morning, I left the bed and roamed around the hotel room, thinking someone kidnapped me.

"For a kidnapper, this place is nice."

My feet wandered me off to the bathroom where an enticing jacuzzi is what I found. We didn't even have this in our room!

Feeling excited and forgetting the thoughts of having a kidnapper, I removed all my clothing and jumped to the ready bath.

The warm water soothed my aching head. It felt so nice.

Just a few minutes inside the jacuzzi, heard footsteps outside and someone opened the door. I shrieked when the kidnapper successfully barged in!

I damn forgot to lock it?!

"Taehyung oppa?!"

"Fuck!" As soon as he saw me, he turned around.

"You kidnap me?!"

"What?! No! Can't you remember what happened last night?" He shook his head, his back still is facing me.

"I can't! Why are you here?!"

"Shit."

"Did we do something?!" The deed?! But I don't feel anything aching from my body except for my head.

He just sighed and picked up the bathrobe hanging on his left. "Finish up. Let's talk later. The other members are waiting."

Assured that he won't turn and confident of my body, I stood up and grabbed the robe from him.

"I'll wait outside. Your new clothes are on the bed."

I hummed as an answer.

"Thank you." I said before he could leave. I couldn't see his reaction but he stopped for a while and left.

I hurriedly changed and prepared myself before going out. He was already in the living room with new clothes too.

"How long did you wait?" I giggled.

"For one hour, maybe." And that's just because I was making sure I'm ready to go after bathing. "Your members were right. You're always the late one among them." He grinned.

"Of course!" And I admit it!

"Let's go!" He took my hand and before I could protest, he already talked. "You really can't remember what happened last night?"

"It's normal when I'm drunk. My memories will come shortly."

We were already in the hallway. And our room was just beside his. I was shocked to see the BTS members too! So they were all here last night!

"Let's go while it's still early. Jimin said he'll take care of Mina. He said they still need to talk." Jihyo said and handed me my backpack.

"Tae didn't do anything to you?" Jeongyeon unnie asked out of a sudden.