Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Singularity

SANA'S POV

Jihyo was still awake as she waited for me to come home. We both checked on our Minari before going to sleep.

"What did the doctor say?" I quietly asked while watching our cute Mina sleeping.

"Fatigue and fever. She has to rest."

I'm never used to praying. But I prayed that hard last night. I prayed for everything to be okay. For our friend to be alright. For my heart and mind to be clear. For us to be happy.

The next day, I woke up in my usual energetic state. We still want Minari to stay and rest but she insisted to come to tonight's KBS gayo.

We overall enjoyed our great performance. And now we're on backstage, highly anticipating for BTS sunbaenims' performances. They'll have solos. And of course, I'm mostly excited for him. He'll be singing his song, Singularity.

The lyrics of the song are kinda painful. And one thing has only been planted in my mind when I first heard it.

"Sana-chan! Your best friend's already on stage!" Momoring chuckled, indenting the 'best friend'. While I just pouted. They all like teasing me with Taehyung.

Secretly, I like it too.

He's on a blue large robe hanging down on his slick body. Just by that, he looks so hot and handsome already. I think I'm gonna hyperventilate!

"A sound of something breaking..." He sang.

My cheeks burned when his hands started to move to the melody of the music. He looked so sexy. The way he sings it looked so luscious. I just remembered the kisses we shared that night. The way he holds his face was the way he gripped my waist.

And let's not even talk about his manly face. He's the epitome of the Olympus gods.

"Tried to cover it... I don't have a voice."

I sadly smiled as I understood the lyrics. When I first heard it, I just thought of his unrequited admiration for our Tzuyu.

He's trying to know the feeling. But why is it painful? Because of that love, did he gain the person or did he lose himself?

It's so deep and mature, I could have a nosebleed right now. I looked away and sat for the next performances. My heart is bleeding already, I don't want my nose to do the same.

"Unnie, can I sit beside you?"

"Of course, Tzuyu!" I grinned and pulled her close to me.

"You didn't finish watching Taehyung oppa?"

"Tsk. I've already heard his song hundreds of times! My ears are tired!" I joked. But it's the other way around. I would play his songs on repeat a thousand times if I just can.

"What is your status now?"

"Eh?"

"Are you two together?" Our evil maknae smirked. "Jungkook said his hyung has been staring at his phone one time for quite-"

My laughter stopped her from saying more. "No, Tzuyu! We're just friends." And he's chatting with Lisa that's why he uses his phone a lot.

I wanted to add that last sentence but decided not to. Maybe he might want privacy and won't tell the others he's texting a famous artist also.

For the last show of the night, all artists gathered on the stage. The closing ceremony will be performed by a senior singer with her hit title track.

Tzuyu, Minari, and I were at the back, just watching our other members danced and enjoy. Yes, for now, I won't be joining Dahyun who's dancing her heart now already to the song.