Prologue

Prologue

SANA'S POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Twice Sana!" I excitedly bowed to the senior group Bangtan Sonyeondan also known as BTS.

Our groups are in backstage preparing. This is the first time we got close to them. Except for Momoring and Jhope sunbaenim who are already good friends. They were dancing now to some other artists' songs.

Tzuyu, our maknae is beside me, just staying quiet. We greeted everyone till we landed in front of the most handsome guys I ever met. I had to stop myself from fangirling!

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We bowed again.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm BTS Jungkook." That was their maknae. But my eyes were solely on the man beside him. His beauty... I'm very much speechless. He's been always manly and handsome but seeing him this close was enough to take my breath away.

He coughed and grinned boyishly. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm BTS Taehyung!" He bowed exceedingly and chuckled with their maknae. I noticed he's very playful as well.

I'm not an observer but if he's the one I'll be observing, I have all day! Tzuyu beside me isn't good at making new friends. Others should make a move first. So she's lucky today that she's with me!

"I'm extremely... excited about your stage! I Need U is one of my favorites now!" I even clapped!

"We love Cheer up, too!" Taehyung sunbaenim answered me! "How about you, Tzuyu?" His deep, tantalizing, and perfect eyes flew to our beautiful maknae beside me.

"Uhmm, I like I Need U too."

"We all love it!" I seconded.

That's where our first conversation started. Jungkook and I became closer because we practiced together as MCs for a certain music show. And that's where I also knew his admiration for our maknae.

"You like our Tzuyu!" I giggled as I concluded when he stared for seconds at the TV where our maknae was shown.

He didn't answer but continued staring at the TV. I laughed because I'm right! It was my turn to stare when their group was shown on the TV, specifically Taehyung sunbaenim's part.

Sunbaenim because I'm still not close... close with him just like with Jungkook. "You know I can help you with Tzuyu."

He faced me in a sudden, obviously interested. And maybe you can help me with Taehyung sunbaenim.

But I didn't voice it out. I know I can do it, myself. I smirked telling him how he can take our Tzuyu's attention.

"In conclusion, you just have to make the first move!" My laughter echoed inside the waiting room when he rolled his eyes. I said a lot of things, but yes that's the only solution!

"Knock knock!" The door opened revealing the man I've been dreaming of. It's Kim Taehyung, everyone!

"Ooh, did I disturb something?" His boxy smile could make my heart run in a mile and wouldn't get tired.

"No! None at all!" I stood up and bowed to him. He bowed too. I can sense Jungkook's smirk behind but I don't mind. I don't mind if I'm obvious right now! Obviously, showing my affection to this gorgeous man in front of me.

"I'm bored so I visited. What did you two talk about?" He sat beside me. My giggle escaped from my mouth before I could stop it.

"Just some thi-"

"I'm helping this idiot on how to court my friend, Tzuyu." I didn't let Jungkook finish.

"Yah, noona!"