Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Hold

SANA'S POV

We've been very busy with all of our schedules and our following comebacks that it was hard to communicate with him and find his ideal type.

That's why on this second day of the last month for this year which an award show is happening and our groups are both attending, I'm feeling energetic.

I roamed my eyes around the venue as Momo started gossiping beside me. There were so many beautiful and handsome men and women. For sure, there are more than 10 couples here.

"I think they're a couple, I caught them on the male's comfort room kissing." Momo whispered as she lowkey pointed to the couple she's pertaining.

"They're kissing! So of course, they should be a couple. Friends shouldn't know the way you taste. But wait..." I paused when I realized. "What were you doing in the men's bathroom?!"

"I heard some groans so I was curious!"

"You should have called me!" Now, I'm curious. I want to see some people kissing live.

"Shh, be quiet." Jeongyeon unnie shushed.

Momo and I both giggled and tried to remain silent. My eyes lit up when I saw who have arrived.

BTS sunbaenim! With their powerful looks! I reminded myself not to gape too much at Taehyung's overall presence. Finding a girl for him surely won't be hard. Ladies would flock at him even those who are popular artists.

Proof? Me.

But I'm not part of the choices. So which one from this sea of girls?

The show already started as we swayed to the melody of the artist performing. Momo and I were even showed on the screen. Some artists were already given awards and our group lowkey tried not to tease Jihyo when Suga sunbaenim received one. When he was giving his speech, Taehyung's handsome face was unexpectedly shown on screen.

"Oh?" I giggled, surprised. He looked so cute and funny as he tried to cover his face while laughing.

"Don't be too obvious, Sana-chan." Momo tried to say without moving her lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled as I tried to shake my head. She didn't answer after that.

So while the whole show was ongoing, I was grinning the whole time. The award show ended and here's me again, asking permission from our manager to go to the restroom.

When she said yes, I did not waste any time. I ran like I was really about to pee and stopped when I was sure that no members or staff could see me. I was so dreaming of what to say to him when I bumped into another person.

"Omo! Jeosonghamnida!" I bowed so low.

Tsk, stop daydreaming Sana!

"It's okay Sana unnie!" It was BlackPink Lisa and Jennie!

"Annyeong!!! Your performance was daebak! I really, really love it!" I clapped my hands in appreciation!

"Yours was too! We likey it! And congratulations!"

I giggled at Lisa's pun.

"Thank you! Congratulations as well!"

Sadly, they had to hurry home for their manager was already calling. We separated ways and my night was getting more fantastic when I saw him just leaning on the wall after a turn. He surely heard my conversation with the BlackPink members.

"What are you doing here?" My grins weren't vanishing.

"Leaning."

"Obviously." I snickered and leaned beside him.