Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Mine

SANA'S POV

We stopped our heated lovemaking in disturbance of a continuous call from his phone.

"Answer it, Bwi." I was catching my breath. We just finished our 4th round.

"Later." He said and started kissing my neck again. I was on the verge to do it again but his phone rang horridly! Again!

"Just answer it, Bwi." I stopped kissing him back. He groaned and went back to his seat, annoyed. I giggled and tried finding my clothes all over his car. "I'm also hungry."

"Sorry, I just really missed you. We'll eat after this call." He kissed my forehead.

"Real food, okay..." I said, indenting the word 'food'.

He laughed. "Of course, real food!" He shook his head and picked up the call from his phone.

When he mentioned the caller's name, I stopped putting on my sandals. I abruptly faced him and lowkey leaned, wanting to hear the reason why she called my boyfriend.

"Yes, Sena?"

His bitch of a childhood friend is the reason for the annoying phone call! And why would she call my boyfriend in this broad daylight?!

Before Taehyung and I went to his hometown, they had no communication. They just saw each other after many years only on that day. And she's now thinking she can call him freely like this?! The nerve?! I know she's a friend but she should have thought that Taehyung is now a busy famous person.

I sighed, calming myself. It's not the time now to be unreasonable but I can't help but get irritated with this girl. It's because I know she's not doing this just because they're friends. She's into him! And Taehyung is oblivious of that because, for him, she's none other than a friend!

"Really?" Taehyung tried to hype himself up with whatever his friend told him.

I leaned closer because I still couldn't hear the voice from the other line clearly, when Taehyung noticed me. He rolled his eyes jokingly at me. To deny his silent accusation, I shook my head and raised my hands. He chuckled and attached his phone to his car's speaker.

"There. You can sit comfortably now while listening, you sneaky baby." He smirked and kissed my pouty lips. I was about to retort when Sena's soft voice reverberated from the speaker.

"Taehyung? Hello? Helloooo"

"Hi, Sena. You're on speaker now. I'm in my car with my girl." Taehyung, after making sure I'm and he's well-clothed, started his car's engine and drove.

"Oh..." She sounded like she was taken aback. "Anyway, as I said, I'm here in Seoul! Are you free today?"

I had to stop myself from gasping exaggeratedly. The audacity?!

"No, as I said Sena, I'm with my girl." Taehyung indenting every word. He intertwined his fingers with mine, calming me down.

"Aww, that sucks. I'm not a master at directions here in Seoul. I thought and hoped that you'd come with me and-"

"You know I can't, Sena. Inserting sudden breaks in my schedule is hard. You should have hired a tour guide or have asked someone else... And it doesn't suck spending time with my baby. It will never be." As if Taehyung knew I was kind of offended by what his friend said, he spoke the right sweet words and held me tighter.

He glanced at me and mouthed, "I love you."

My worries and annoyance dissipated as my heart bumped faster. "I love you," I whispered back.