12- mothers daughter

The doors opened and the captain along with a new person entered the interrogation room. Since we returned from the mission, König, Horangi, Stiletto, O'Conor and I had to wait in the interrogation room as we were the only ones who saw what Vladimir had possibly left for me as a message.

I was quiet all that time thinking over and over again about why and how he could have known I was going to be there.

I am terrified.

"Guys, meet Kate Laswell, she will be helping us now with the Makarov case." Our captain said to us as he took a seat.

"Station Chief Laswell, with affiliation from Task Force 141." Laswell saluted us and took a seat next to the captain.

We made our official salute toward her.

"Report O'Conor." The Captain said.

O'Conor took a step ahead of us- "We ransacked Makarov's property in Slovakia, everything was empty, nor was there any sign of him or his team. The only thing that was found in his office was this ribbon and this gun."

O'Conor put the evidence bags on the table.

"This nothing else?"

"How-how did you find this? What do you know about this?" Laswell asked in surprise as she looked at the evidence bags.

"Stiletto and I went into the office and found these two things on top of the desk. We called Horangi to have Svetlana brought in, to see if she could tell us what it meant." O'Conor said.

"Svetlana Makarov, is this-what I'm thinking?" Laswell stared at me and asked.

Everyone began to look at me including the captain...I took a step forward.....

"It depends on what you mean."

Laswell pulled out a series of documents and photos from her briefcase...which made my eyes widen.

"I mean this." Laswell pointed to the documents and photos on the table.

"W-what is this?" the Captain took some photos and asked.

I stood quietly looking at it.

"Svetlana, is this what I'm thinking?" Laswell asked me again as she intertwined her arms.

"Yes."

"How is this possible? What is the meaning of all this? Because if he left these two things, it's like a message to you, right? That's what everyone said in the report. What does this have to do...with you?" Laswell asked me with a confused look on her face.

"Okay- okay, what's going on? What are all these pictures?" The Captain asked.

"The photos, documents and this evidence you are seeing, are part of a project that the Soviet Union created many years ago after the KGB had a large place under the government branch. It wasn't until 47 years ago that they stopped operating including in and of itself that the Soviet Union no longer exists." Laswell said.

I couldn't help but dissociate myself from everything around me and start thinking and remembering a lot of things.

"Okay- so what are you meaning this red ribbon and this very common Russian weapon is part of something that ceased to exist 47 years ago?" The Captain said.

"The red ribbon, it was worn by the girls who were part of this project. The Femme Fatale project created female spies and red soldiers. It was very impossible to identify a Russian female spy but if you saw this ribbon in her hair...you were already dead. This weapon was the only weapon they used." Laswell said.