11- Progression

{FANART credits to the respective owner, I got it from Pinterest and it didn't have a name! If someone know who's the owner please let me know!❤️}

| |

I spent the whole night thinking about how the heck do we go from hating each other to kissing! König and I can't stand each other, we are always fighting and we are polar opposites!

What the fuck has been going through my fucking head? I must be losing my fucking mind.

"I'm crazy...I'm so crazy." I said laughing sarcastically as I looked up at the ceiling.

Roze was already snoring and I couldn't find a way to sleep. I couldn't.

I want to force myself to sleep but I can't! But I must tomorrow is my first mission together with KorTac! I must be alert and prove that I am not a burden.

But...I can't stop thinking about his lips...how my heart started to beat strongly...and my breathing started to get faster....

I can't stop thinking about his way of sending shivers down my spine...just by touching me....and his voice...and his great body.

He's a very...wow.... man...wow....

NO! I must stop! He's my lieutenant and we can't stand each other! He's probably thinking it was a mistake so I must think the same!

| |

"Svetlana! Svetlana! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes suddenly- "What?! What?"

"Relax, we should go get ready, we're leaving for Slovakia soon." Roze said to me as she picked up her boots from the ground.

"Oh...thanks for getting me up." I said getting up from the bed.

After taking a bath and getting ready for the mission I stood in front of the mirror and braided my hair so I could have better visibility.

"Are you ready?" Roze appeared behind me.

"Yes and you?"

"Ready, let's go!"

| |

4 hours later:

"Remember, you can't get separated from your partners! You must stay alert! And keep an eye out for coms!" The captain shouted as we all prepared to get off the plane.

"Yes sir!" we all shouted.

"You're with us." Horangi said tapping me on the shoulder.

I turned around and there was Horangi and König looking at me...I looked into König's eyes for a few seconds and my heart started pounding.

"O-okay." I stood between Horangi and König...I must keep myself well and control my nerves.

The plane's hatches opened and everyone started to get off the plane along with their companions. I just followed Horangi while behind me was König.

They all got into their respective armored SUVs. So did we. All the way Horangi and König only talked about the mission.

I just kept quiet as I tried to keep calm....

What if Vladimir is there? I know my brother has been a bit of a jerk to me...but I don't want him to see that I'm the one who led all this cavalry to where he is...

After all...he is my brother.

"Ready to plunder the property, orders?" Klaus asked over the channel.

"Order granted." The Captain said.

So all the SUV's began to accelerate and the first SUV carried a barricade to break through the gate...so they were able to enter successfully.

"Let's go! Let's go!" we all started to get out with our weapons ready for action.

König gave the signal to split up all but me and Horangi.

Everything was off which already indicated that Vladimir was not here...partly I was glad and partly not.

"Empty." Klaus and his partner said.

"Empty" Roze and his partner also said.

"Captain, Vladimir is not here. The place is empty." Horangi said.

I stared at König and Horangi as they talked to the superiors on the tablets or microphones.

So I took a seat on the floor as I lowered my gun.

Am I doing the right thing?
I mean...ratting and turning my brother in to the government will be the right thing to do?

These were questions that didn't let me be at peace... I'm a little scared...

"Svetlana."

I opened my eyes and looked up...it was König...he was looking at me as he carried his gun over his shoulder while with his other hand he held his hip...he looked pretty hot...no lie.

"Yes? Lieutenant?"

"We need you to see something, you might be able to figure out what it means and translate it." König said.

"O-okay...what is it?" I asked getting up from the floor.

"Folgen Sie mir (Follow me)."

I didn't understand anything he said but I'll follow him...I hope that's what he meant.

I followed König into a room which was an office...I remember this office perfectly well. It is Vladimir's...here he had several meetings with other Russian superiors and politicians.

"That's it." König pointed toward the desk.

Inside the office was Horangi, O'Conor and Stiletto...I walked over to the desk and what I saw...made me open my eyes wide.

My heart missed a beat and I began to feel my hands sweating inside my gloves....

On top of the desk was an MP-443 Granch strapped with a red ribbon....

I knew what it meant...it was a direct message to me. They knew I was going to be here.

"W-who-who else saw this?" I asked without stopping to look at the gun.

"Just us, what does that mean?" Horangi replied.

"No-no one can see this." I said again but my heart wouldn't stop beating so hard...it made my chest ache.

"Why? What's wrong?" Stiletto asked.

"It's a direct message to me. They knew we were going to be here and that I was going to be here too."

"What does it mean?" König asked.

I turned around and looked at him....
"A threat to me."