6- i don't hate u

"Svetlana! Wake up! It's breakfast time!" I heard from afar Roze's voice wake me up.

I opened my eyes and the strong light of the daylight made my eyes hurt. I sat on the edge of my bed and took a few seconds to collect myself.

I looked at Roze and she was already ready to go take a bath.

"Come on, get up!" Roze grabbed me by one hand and lifted me out of bed.

I grabbed all my stuff and followed her to the bathrooms. As I walked in there were all the women bathing, some were talking while showering, some were fighting or just others were showering in total silence.

I stood in front of a sink and looked at myself in the mirror that was right in front of it...my hair was all messed up and I had huge dark circles under my eyes. Then my dream which was a memory from my childhood came to my mind again...Norilsk....

I washed my mouth and quickly got into the shower, I let the hot water run down my body without moving...just enjoying every second of it....

"Wow...sick tattoo." Roze said to me.

I turned around quickly and looked at her- "what?"

"Ohh wow! And that one too!" Roze said again pointing at my breasts.

My tattoos...

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"But- did they hurt?" Roze asked me.

"A little."

| |

We were all inside the meeting room listening to bullshit, mission plans and guesses about Vladimir's whereabouts.

I was really bored. I kept looking at the clock on the wall, we had been inside this meeting room for about 2 hours.

I felt someone staring at me so I raised my head and quickly found the person who was staring at me so hard.

It was König.

He was sitting right in front of me at the other end of the table...he had his arms crossed and was leaning back very relaxed in his chair. His eyes were very expressionless...they were looking at me as if he was trying to read my whole soul. Creepy.

I crossed my arms too and started looking at him...I tried to keep the same attitude as him but it was impossible...I was distracted several times by his posture or his body...I must admit that he is very attractive.

"Svetlana, do you know where your brother might be?" Aksel asked me directly.

Now not only König was looking at me but everyone at the meeting.

"I honestly have no idea." I replied.

"How can we be sure she's not lying or will she just never tell us?" Calisto said but with a sarcastic laugh....

Calisto had been the same girl who had been fucking with me and Roze.

"Well I don't know, maybe you all should put me through polygraph tests." I replied as quickly as possible.

"We should murder you, that's what we should do." Calisto said again.

"Well then try to do it, I'm here." I said as I turned to look at her.