~CHAPTER 30~

BRAXTON

"Well, since everyone still things we are currently on the airplane and won't be home for a few more hours, I have an idea, babe." I said, and he smiled genuinely.

"Hmm... and just what would that be, love?" Nova asked.

"It deals with shopping and lots of shopping!" I said with a smile and Nova just looked at me and gave me this weird look.

"But you hate shopping, Braxton." She said, which is technically true.

"Not for you and definitely for the pups and our family, Nova. Besides, this is for our Pup Announcement, and it needs to be epic." I said with a smile and kissed my mate.

"You are a sneaky man. But that is just one of the many things that I love about you." Nova said. She kissed him and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Nova, and always will." I said, and he kissed Nova again. That is something that he just can't seem to live without. His feeling his lips touch hers.

They got into his truck and headed to the shopping mall. The shopping mall is large. It's more of a shopping center than a mall. Outside of town, it was still within our territory. When they arrived, I took her to Epic Designs. Once they arrived inside the Epic, they looked around. As they were looking around, they found a ton of stuff that could be customized for an announcement. They ended up getting onesies for themselves for their babies. T-shirts for everyone else. The owner of the store helped them with the ordering, preparing the order, purchasing the order, and boxing the order. He even labeled the ones that are being mailed with postage and labeled to who they are going.

"Now you two come back when you find out what you're having, and I will make more onesies, t-shirts, wall décor, bottles and stuff for the nursery for the pups." The store owner DW (David Wayde) said.

"Thank you. We will DW, you can count on that." I said.

"Anything for my Alpha and Luna." DW said. We nodded, shook his hand. Then Nova and I gathered all the boxes and headed out to the truck.

I drove, and I knew we were planning on telling our families together. So, I mind-linked my mother Athena, my father Garrett, my brother Sawyer, and his mate Rory. Our best friends, Leon, and Nora.

B: Hello family, we're on our way to the house. Could you all please me us at mine and Nova's house in like 20-25 minutes please?

N: Yes, I will be there. Do you want your normal 2 pizzas, pepperoni, and cheese? Nova wants one with everything. Right?

B: Yes, Nora, thank you. I appreciate how you knew I was going to ask.

N: No problem. I will make them and bring them out and give me 15-20 minutes.

B: Thank you.

A: I am here waiting for you and Nova.

G: Here with your mother.

B: Thank you mom and dad. We just need to see you all.

S: We are on our way but, it is okay if we bring the twins? The nanny is off.

B: Yes, bring our niece and nephew. We have missed them too.

R: Ok, we will be there in a few.

L: Hey I just got off of Patrol. I am a muddy mess. I'm grabbing a shower really quickly and then I will be there.

B: Ok, I will not ask what happened. But see you soon.