~CHAPTER 20~

BRAXTON

We all have been searching for Nova for almost a week now. No sign of her anywhere. I have become a mental mess. Sawyer is running the pack right now. All I can do is try to find my Luna. I know she said to not look for her. But I just should do that. She is my mate, and my Luna. I can't imagine my life without her. I have to find her. No matter what I do. I reached out to the surrounding packs to see if they had seen her. No-one has. Her scent is so faint in the woods. I was out looking in the woods with some of our trackers again when she mind-linked me.

N- Braxton, I am so sorry for all of this. I am not sure where I am, but I am coming back.

B-oh my Nova, I've missed you, I love you so much.

N- I love you too, Braxton.

B- You are the only one that I want in my life.

B- Just so you know, my dad has locked up those girls for what they did. They should have said those things. I don't even really know who they are. I know their names. But that's it. I have never dated or looked at either of them.

N- Well, that makes feel better.

B- How far are you?

N- I don't know, but I have this funny feeling like I'm not alone.

B- What do you mean?

N- Braxton, there is another wolf following me. The faster I move, the faster he goes.

B- Run babe, run as fast as you can. I'm coming.

N- I'm coming hurry. He is catching up.

B- I'm coming, Nova. I love you.

N- Braxton, help me, he has me. I don't know where I am.

B- Where are nova?

B- Nova, are you there?

They kidnapped her. Who would the hell take my Luna? We have allies from every pack throughout this state. I raced back to the pack house to find my mother. I was furious. I needed to figure out who the hell would take my mate. My mother pointed out Madison and Christi, who are obsessed with me. I thought nothing of it at first. Till my father came into the office with Bryan. It had to be Christi and Madison that did this.

"Hey boys, I know with everything going on, finding Nova is the number one top priority," Garrett said.

"Yes, it is dad," I said.

"How is the search for Nova going?" Garrett asked.

"Not well, not well at all, dads." I said.

"What do you mean?" Garrett asked.

"Dad, we have searched everywhere on our pack territory, and she is nowhere to be seen or found. I do not know where the hell she went to." I said.

"Oh son, I'm sorry, but we will find her." Garrett said. There was a knock on the door.

"Enter." I said.

"After noon Alpha's!" Bryan said.

"Afternoon Bryan!" Garrett said.

"Hey Bryan, what can I do for you?" I said.

"Well, I know what happened to Luna. Yes, she went for a run into the woods because she heard what Christi said, and on her way back Christ convinced her mate Alpha Brock who she treats as her puppet. To kidnap her and kill her. If he is going to, I don't know." Bryan said.