~CHAPTER 29~

"Alpha, Luna, welcome back. What can we do for you today?" The receptionist, Rose Haven, asked.

"Luna isn't feeling well and needs to be looked over. Is Dr. Elijah in today?" Braxton asked.

"Yes, he is. Let's see what room he has available." Rose said as she messes with her computer. "Ah yes, come with me, Alpha, Luna. Please, do this way. It will be room #4. The doctor will be in shortly." Rose said, and left.

"Braxton, I think I know what's wrong. I just need the doctor to confirm it." I said. And I handed him the little white box with the two positive tests in it. He opened it and he looked at me.

"Nova, when did you take these?" Braxton said.

" Just listen Braxton, I'm afraid there is a false positive. That's why I need to find out from the doctor today. Zoe told me today. Just haven't been feeling good for that last 4-5 days." I said. He grabbed me and hugged me. "I took two at the hotel in Hawaii. and took the other two on the plane while you were sleeping."

"No matter what, I loved you with or without pup Nova." He said. Just then, Dr. Elijah walked into the room.

"Alpha, Luna, it is good to see you both." Dr. Elijah said.

"I hear Luna isn't feeling so well. Can you tell me what has been going on?" Dr. Eli asked.

"Well, I have been nausea and throwing up the past 5-6 days now. I thought it was from something we ate on our honeymoon. But I don't think it is." I said.

"What do you think it could be, Nova?" Dr. Eli asked. I looked at Braxton and back at Dr. Eli.

"My wolf keeps telling me I am with pup, so I took a hope test-"Braxton interrupted me. "Like four, to be exact." Braxton said.

"What resulted from those home tests?" Dr. Eli asked.

"Positive," Both Braxton and I said at the same time. "But after what happened last time, I am scared it's a false positive, Dr. Eli. Would you be able to confirm it? Please?" I asked.

"Of course, Nova and Braxton, I would be happy to. Not because you're my Alpha and Luna, but because you're patient and best friends. I will have the nurse come in and take some blood and we will run it and go from there. It will take about 20 minutes." Dr. Eli said.

"Thank you, Eli!" we both said.

"You are such a good doctor who knows where the pack would be without you." Braxton said, Braxton, I turned down that position for this one. I prefer helping people." Dr. Eli said and left the room. When Braxton was to become alpha, he originally wanted Eli to become his Delta, but Eli was already one step away from becoming a pack doctor and politely declined. But asked Braxton if he could be his pack doctor instead. Of course, Braxton said yes. He was happy to still have Eli involved with the pack, as he was one of his best friends. The nurse Amira came in and did Nova's blood work and quickly left. Nova looked pale and tired.

"You ok, sweetie?" Braxton asked Nova as I kissed her temple. She nodded and hugged me.

"Just nervous, that's all, and my stomach isn't feeling too well." I said.

"Don't be; whether we are currently pregnant, everything will be ok. I love you, Nova Waylon." Braxton said.

"I love you too Braxton and I know you right." I said. About another 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Dr. Eli came into the room.

"Well, I got your results." Dr. Eli said.

"Ok, what is it?" Braxton said.

"How long have you been sick, Nova?" Dr. Eli asked.