~CHAPTER 10~

NOVA

Nova woke up to an empty bed and an empty bedroom. She felt alone. But his side of the bed was still warm. So, not that long ago, he had gotten up and left the bedroom. But then she found the note on the nightstand that Braxton had left for her before he had left the bedroom this morning.

Nova,

I had some alpha duties to attend to this morning and then I had to meet with dad. I will be in my office where we first met yesterday. If you need anything, mom is in the apartment somewhere or you can come find me in my office.

I will try to hurry to finish my work as soon as possible so I can get back to you. I already miss you, my love.

XOXO,

Braxton

That was so sweet of him. I cleaned up his bedroom. His room was a little messy. Then I took a shower. I wore one of his t-shirts. So, I wore his Breaking Benjamin shirt and a pair of new jeans that his mom had gotten me. I just love the smell of Braxton; he smells like coffee and mint. It makes me feel close to him when I am not around him. It also seems to calm my wolf down.

BRAXTON

I woke up this morning, and I needed a cold shower. I went in the shower, and I began stroking my dick as I kept thinking and imagining Nova kissing slowly down my chest and taking my shaft into her hands and stroking in slowly. Then, as she got on her knees, she put my shaft into her mouth. Teasing me at first by just licking and sucking the head. Then she sucked the entire shaft, (or as much as she could). She was sucking and bobbing her head back and forth. While using her hand playing with my balls. With the image going through my head, I kept stroking harder and faster till I hit my hard and fast release.

I got washed up in the shower. I got dressed in a navy polo shirt and blue jeans. When Nova got up, I wrote and left a note for her. Then I went down to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. Everyone else was still sleeping yet. Then I went into my office.

I went over the border patrols reports from Head Border Patrolman Jax Mitchel. Everything looked good. He was keeping his men up to date with their trainings and the schedule rotations looked good. I went over the warrior training schedules and reports sent over by Head Warriors Leon and Nora. They are still doing great with the help of Ryker with everything. They are a talented team. I was just finishing up approving those reports. Where there was a knock at the door.

"Enter." I said. I looked up, and it was my dad.

"Morning son, how is the Alpha today?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning dad, Alpha is just fine and dad, you don't have to call me that." I told him.

"I know, but it is out of respect, Braxton." He said. I nodded.

"So, what's up, dad?" I asked him.

"I came down here to discuss your mate." He said.

"Nova, what about her? She is perfect in every way possible." I told him.

"Yes, I know, she is son, but whatever has happened to her in her old pack isn't right. He took something away from her that was rightfully hers." He said.

"If you mean by her father, I could agree." I told him.

"But dad, what can we even do about it?" I asked him.