~CHAPTER 8~

"You just got your wolf, right?" Sawyer asked, and I nodded. He smiles at me.

"Just picture your human form." Sawyer tells me.

I stepped back and pictured myself in my human form, and I shifted back to my human self. There is a tree behind me. I was naked. The guy took off his shirt and handed it to me. I put in on and came out from behind the tree. I said,

"Hello, I am so sorry. I didn't know this was someone's land. My wolf finally let me shift for the first time, and I didn't know how to shift back." I told him.

"Hey, it's ok. I told the Alpha that we found you and he wants to meet you. So, come on. Let's go." He said to me.

"I am Beta Sawyer, and the other two with us are Gemma Ryder Jones and Delta Roman Jackson. My older brother is the Alpha. Alpha Braxton." He says to me.

We walked about fifteen minutes because I was weak after Zoe let me shift. When we got to their pack house, it was huge. Let me tell you, it was more like a mansion. Suddenly Zoe got edgy and said, 'mate is near. I feel it.' Really Zoe? We were just rejected and banished a few months ago. Are you sure you want another mate? Won't he do it too? Zoe laughed, 'No, you human of mine, he will love us and want us. I feel it.' Hope you're right, Zoe. She said, "have I ever been wrong before Nova? Just trust me on this one. I know what Jordan did was wrong. But it was what we needed. This mate is our true mate, the moon goddess says so.' You're right Zoe, you haven't lied before. But don't leave me again. I was so lost without you. Zoe says, 'I don't plan on leaving again.' Good, we better pay attention to where we are going.

We were in the pack house and Sawyer knocked on this door and I heard someone say Enter. I smelled coffee and mint and I knew Zoe was right and then Zoe said, 'mate, it's him.' I walk into the room with Sawyer, and I see the most handsome man that I have ever laid eyes on. He has jet black hair, blueish green eyes, and remains well built. You can tell by his figure and how he is standing. He turned around and looked up from the papers in his hand and looked at me and smiled and walked over to me.

"MATE!" He tells me.

"Mate!" I say, but I backed away from him as he keeps approaching me. He looked at me, all concerned.

I turned around and ran out of the room and out of the pack house and sat on the front lawn and cried. Braxton runs out after me. He kneels beside me.

"Hey it's ok. I won't ever hurt you. I promise. Please don't cry. You make Ari upset and want to hurt something." He said. I just looked at him and chuckled.

"Would you hurt me if I ever made you mad?" I asked him.

"Never intentionally, my dear." He said with pure sincerity in his eyes.

"By the way, I am Alpha Braxton, but it's just Braxton or Brax to you. Please know that I will never hurt you. I have looked for you since I turned 18. I thought I had found you a few months ago, but your scent was so faint, and the pull was extremely weak. Which told me you were underage." He tells me.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 21 and where have you been?" He said.

"Red Eclipse Pack and I just turned eighteen two months ago, but I'm now a rogue. I am afraid that you're going to reject me like Jordan did and banish me, too." He looked at me, completely shocked.

"Why would I do a horrible thing like that?" He asked me. I took a deep breath and told him.

"Well, on my 18th birthday I met my mate Jordan, the future Beta, but he rejected me because I didn't shift. But Zoe, my wolf, would not let me shift because my mate was sleeping with someone else. My father, who was the Alpha, wouldn't listen to me and told me how I was an embarrassment to have in the pack and as a daughter and banished me from my family and pack that night. My wolf Zoe just let me shift today. I have been now living at the cabin I got from the Finlay's, but before that I was staying at the Ashville bed-and-breakfast." I told him.