~CHAPTER 23~

BRAXTON

I was sitting in my office when I texted my mother. I had been trying to mind-link to her all morning because I wanted her help with something. However, she answered my text messages.

B: Mom, I need your help....

A: What is it, Braxton?

B: I have asked Nova to marry me. But I don't know what type of ring to get her. Can you help me???

A: THE FAMILY RING BRAXTON??

B: Are you sure she would like it?

A: Of course, I will bring it to you.

B: I have a plan. I am going to need dad to babysit the twins, so I can get Sawyer and Rory to help me.

A: On it, He would be happy to have the babies today. He is going through withdrawal already and they were here yesterday.

B: Oh, my lord. Ok, you're the best mom and tell dad I owe him.

A: He said he knows we are the best and grandbabies. That's all you owe us.

B: After the wedding, mom. Praying she says yes.

A: She will, I am sure of it. I love you, now get to your plan.

I was looking out the window when Brock, Sawyer, and Rory came into the office. They were laughing about something or another. I was happy that they were all happy. Hell, we are all happy. But right now, I am nervous as hell.

"Hey Braxton, you ok man? You don't look too good." Brock said.

"Not really Brock. I mean, I am ok physically. Mentally, I am a nervous wreck." I said.

"What going on Brax?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah, Mom asked if they could keep the twins for the next couple of days. She said that you have a project for us, so what's going on?" Rory asked.

"I drew this up (hand them the plans) I want to build it and set it up for Nova." I said.

"You're going to propose?" Sawyer asked.

"You Sly devil you, about time. The two of you deserve it." Brock said.

"I am happy for you. Well, we need to get Leon in on the build part." Sawyer says.

"Well, the built part is done. It's everything else. I need Nova distracted." I said.

"Done! Sylvia wants to go shopping, since she has regained her sight back. She wants to decorate the house with all things colorful." Brock said.

"You ok with that dude?" Rory said.

"I don't care. Whatever makes my mate happy makes me happy. I loved her when she was blind. It's a bonus that she can see." Brock said.

"Your one-of-a-kind Brock, have Sylvie got with Athena, our mother and Nova. Athena, she knows the best shops in town. By the way, consider that house a gift. Here is the title with both your names on it." Braxton said.

"Dude, thank you. But you didn't have to do that," Brock said.

"Well, Actually I did. You are my Co-Alpha, and he needs permanent residence. Yes, you have a spot at the pack house if you and Sylvie want it. But I figured you want your space." I said.

"Hey Sawyer and I live in the big house with our twins behind the pack house." Rory said.

"This is amazing. It feels like family here." Brock said. Braxton nodded.