~CHAPTER 24~

EVERLEIGH

It had been about a week since Nova and Braxton had mailed out their wedding invitations. Everleigh was opening the mail and looked at what was in her hand, and she gasped. She thought to herself, my daughter is getting married. She mind-linked her mate.

E: Hey Knox, honey, are you busy?

K: Yes, a little. I am helping Easton out with an interrogation of some rogues. Why?

E: I got something strange in the mail and I am afraid to open it.

K: Seriously?

E: Yes, I am scared Knox

K: OK, I am on my way.

E: Thank you.

I had to do something, because there is no way in hell I am going to miss my daughter's wedding, so my husband better get his head out of his ass.

KNOX

I was helping my son Alpha East with an interrogation of a rogue who came into our territory, her to find out their mates are here, and they are seeking refuge. They have been on there since their parents died three years old. The boy is 20, and the girl is 18. But they look malnourished and like they have tortured. But my son will understand it. Then I got a vague mind-link from Everleigh about a package that came, and she stands worried to open up it. So, I walked out of the cell and locked it. I went into Easton's office.

"Hey Easton, I have got to see what has your mother spooked." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"She mind-linked me about some package that came and that is afraid to open it. So, I don't know, it's your mother." I said.

"That doesn't sound like mom dad." Easton said.

"That is true. Why else do you think I am heading to see her?" I said.

"Beta Beau, please take over." Easton said.

"Of course, Alpha Easton," Beta Beau said.

Knox and Easton headed towards the house where Everleigh was. She was currently sitting at the table drinking some tea and reading a book. She looked up at them when they entered the house and smiled at them both.

"Hello Knox and Easton, what a lovely surprise. What are you two doing here?" She asked.

"You told me it scared you to open something and begged me to come home Everleigh." I said.

"Mother, what is dad talking about you receiving a package and being scared to open it?" Easton said.

"Enough. Both of you sit down." She said, and they both just looked at her, a little confused.

"Nova sent this. It's a card, and I wanted to open it with both of you here. It must be important for her to send us something." She said.

"What are you waiting for, mom?" Easton asked.

"Well, open it." I said.

"I agree with you mom." Easton said.

"Please celebrate the marriage of Braxton Lee Waylon and Nova Sky Daniels. She is getting married on August 20th at 1 p.m. Boys, that in a month." Everleigh said.

"Holy shit, I knew he called me and asked if he could marry my sister a few weeks ago. I told him yes; he has my blessings." I said.

"He did what?" I said.