~CHAPTER 22~

---TIME JUMP SEVEN MONTHS LATER---

BROCK

It has been about seven months since I have been here. They executed Madison and Christi for trying to have their Alpha/Luna killed. There was a wolf, Zeke Ray, who we found out was involved, and they executed as well him. I work alongside Bryan. He is a cool guy. But recently I have been smelling rosemary and peaches. I walked into the bookstore, and it hit me like crazy. She was behind the counter. My wolf Turk said 'mine, mate'. She looked up and smiled.

"I can smell you, but I can't see you completely, just the shadow of your figure." She said.

"Your blind?" I asked.

"Yes, to a point. If that's means you are going to reject me, then just do it and leave." She said. Turk whined. Why would she think that? She is perfect. Whether she can see, I could not care less.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sylvie Williams," Sylvie said.

"I Brock Lewis Adams of the Himalayan Pack accept you, Sylvie Williams, as my mate!" I said, and Steven purred.

"Do you really mean that? And not because you pity or feel sorry for me?" Sylvie asked.

"Sylvie, I have been smelling your scent and feeling this pull for 3 months now. But I couldn't find you. Now that I have, I don't want to lose you. I will be completely honest with you, though. You're my second chance. My first mate treated me like a puppet and used me to do things for her benefit. But I will tell this, I never mated with her." I said, and I put my hand on her Cheech and I kissed her, and I felt these powerful sparks. When I kissed Christi, I felt sparks, but not like this. Sylvie is my true mate. "You are my true mate; do you feel that?" I said.

"I Sylvie Williams of Himalayan Pack accept you as my mate. But there is a problem." Sylvie said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I am blind because they attacked me, and I hit my head. It caused me to lose my sight. I was sexually assaulted. I didn't have a child or anything. But I am sorry I am not pure for you." Sylvie said.

"Who did this?" I asked.

"He dead now. Braxton killed him a year ago." Sylvie said.

"Good, because if he were alive, I would have killed him myself." I said. She chuckled and smiled.

"Where do you live?" I asked her.

"The pack house till I found my mate." Sylvie said.

"Well, let's go pack your things. You can move in with me if you would like to." I said.

"I would like that very much so." Sylvie said. They locked the bookstore and when they arrived at the pack house, they went to her room and he packed all her clothes, necessities, and toiletries. She was sitting on the bed. She was smiling and her arousal was driving me and Steven crazy. He had all of her things packed and ready to be moved over to his house.

"I went over to her and kissed her, babe. If you don't want this, now is the chance to tell me to stop." I said.

"Brock, make love to me." Sylvie said.

"Don't have to ask me twice, my love. But are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, and my wolf, Willow, wants to as well." She said, "So, that is what we did. I kissed her again. Both our hands were feeling each of our bodies. We were removing each other's clothing. Next thing I know is that I am making love to my mate.

"Ahh Brock," and she fell for my neck and sunk her canines into my neck, marking me. I was sucking on her neck, and I sunk my canines into her neck, and it was like the most powerful thing happened. It was amazing. Expect afterwards Sylvie got a terrible migraine and started throwing up. Finally, she stopped, and we got cleaned up and dressed. I noticed she was warm, so I took her to the pack doctor.