~CHAPTER 11~

ATHENA

I was so happy when my son came over and said that he and will have their date tonight. He was taking her to a place that I was happy about. I knew I needed help to get Nova ready for tonight. I mink-linked Nora.

A: Hey Nora, have you finished with your training group yet?

N: Just finished and going to get cleaned up. Why?

A: Project girls' day.

N: This has something to do with Nova. I see her in a vison in a blue dress coming downstairs.

A: She has a date with Braxton. She doesn't know that he asked us to help her get ready. It's her very first date ever. It has to be special.

N: Spa, hair, nails, and shopping for Nova on the way.

A: You are my girl at heart.

N: You know it. Be there in 10 minutes.

A: Ok, see you soon and meet me outside the cabin.

N: Sounds good.

I cut off the mink-link and headed for the cabin.

NOVA

Zoe, I still can't believe he asked me out on a date. Yes, I know we are mates. But going on a date, I have never done that before. Listen Nova you need to calm down, I can believe that he asked you, because he loves you and means it. He isn't like Jordan. I know that Zoe. But he is just too perfect. I am just waiting for that other shoe to drop. Well Nova, you will wait for an awfully long time then. Do You really think so, Zoe? Yes, I do. Nova, Ari loves us, and Braxton loves us.

Someone knocked on the front door. So, I went downstairs, and I answered the door. At the front door were Athena and Nora. They surprised me here at the cabin. I motioned for them to come into the cabin.

"Hey what are you ladies doing here?" I asked.

"Well, we heard that you have your very first date tonight. We both wanted to be here and help you get ready for your special date." Athena said.

"Exactly what she said, Nova." Nora said. I couldn't help but smile and pull them both into a hug. Athena looks at Nora and Nora looks at Athena. They thought she would be upset, mad or something. But she seemed relieved.

"I am so glad you are both here. Because I do not know what to wear." I broke down and told them.

"Easy fix dear. Let's go shopping! We also can get your nails, hair and makeup done once we find your dress." Athena said.

"Really? That would be amazing." I said.

"Nora, what about the dinner?" Nova asked.

"I have employees. You know a manager and employees, Nova. It is all ok, I promise." Nora said.

We went to Kohls and Macys to look for dresses. I tried on several dresses that were white, yellow, red, black, green, purple, and blue. The blue one was the dress. It was knee-length thin strap on one shoulder and off the shoulder on the other, and it has a pretty silver sparkle to it. We went to Brittany's Beauty Bar to get my hair, nails, and makeup done. She did my makeup with blue and silver tones to go with my dress. She did a half up do and some curls in my hair. I had a blue design on my nails. Personally, I felt like a princess today. Being pampered was nice. Once we got back to the cabin, I went up to my room, and I put on my dress and my perfume. I added the finishing touches of some jewelry and shoes. I looked at Athena and Nora, who were in my room.