~Untitled Part 28~

Start from the beginning

I still can't believe that I married the love of my life today. She is my soulmate, best friend, and other half. She completes me. When she walked down the aisle to the song Perfect. I was speechless. She was absolutely stunning. I was speechless. I almost forgot what I was going to say about my vows. There were tears in my eye. She was just perfect, and the song just fit. She chose it and I am happy about it. After the ceremony, we had the reception, and I picked our first dance song, and she just loved it. I had asked Sylvie to think A Thousand Years. Nova loved that song. It's from her favorite movie and book series, Twilight. She was so excited when it was being played. She had a huge smile on her face. After the reception, we went to our car and headed to the airport. Our things were in the limo. Once we got to the airport, I grabbed our things, and we will change once we board our private flight.

"Nova, are you ready for our fight?" I asked her.

"Yes babe, I am. Where are we? Why aren't we checking in?" She asked.

"We are taking a private plane to Hawaii, love! Courtesy of King Shay and Queen Mia." I said.

"Oh my, we must thank them when we return." She said as she kissed me with so much passion.

"Well, hell there, my lovely wife." I said, and I took her over to my lap, in the seat next to her. I had her sit on my lap and started kissing my mate and now my wife. As the flight attendant interrupted up. He names tag said Jessi Reed.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Mr. and Mrs. Waylon, the plan with be taking off in the next few minutes. You will need to return to your seats and buckle up. Again, my apologies." She said. She nods and hurries back to the front. Nova returned to her seat with a smile on her face.

Then I moved back to my seat, and we put our seat belts on. Within a few minutes, the plane takes off. I look over at Nova and she is smiling at me. So, I mouthed 'I love you' and she smiled and mouthed 'I love you to' back. Then I laid my head back on the headrest and I fell asleep for a few hours. I woke up feeling sparks. I knew it was my mate. So, I opened my eyes and saw Nova sitting beside me and her head on my shoulder. She was sleeping. I unbuckled us both and carried us back to the bedroom of the plane. I placed her on the bed and covered her up. For what seemed like forever, I laid there with my wife.

NOVA

Braxton had fallen asleep in his seat, and I wanted to be close to him, so I went and sat next to him and bucket my seat belt. I moved, of course, with the flight attendant's permission. Once I was seated, I leaned up next to him and rested my head against his shoulder. In his sleep, he moved his arm around me and pulled me a little closer and rested his head against mine. Shortly after that, I fell asleep. But when I woke up, I wasn't in the seat next to him anymore. I was in the bed next to him. He was awake, looking at me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.

"Brax, are we still on the plane?" I asked him. He gave me a devilish smile.

"Yes, my love, we are. Why do you ask?" He said no amount of words could explain my next move.

I leaned over and kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed him and then moved down this chest. Once I got to his pants, I unbuckled his belt. "Babe, you don't have to do that," Braxton said. "Shh. Braxton." I said. Braxton helped me take his pants and boxers off. Once there were off his hard shaft sprang free. I put my hand around his hard shaft and stroked it and sucked on his dick.

As I was looking up into those beautiful eyes of his, he looked down at me. I could feel the muscles in his legs and shaft tighten. "Nova don't stop, omg babe, that's it." He said. I sucked his dick harder and groping his balls a little harder. He kept moaning my name. This was music to my ears. Next thing him grab the back of my head and thrust his dick into my mouth as he found his release. That was so hot.