"Now it's time for your dress, my dear." Athena said. "I will help you." She said. We got me into my dress. Which took me a little while. Oh my God! As I looked at myself in the mirror, it was beautiful. My mother and Athena added the veil to the tiara. Nova helped me with my shoes. It was 5:30 p.m. and we needed to head to the ceremony venue. I wasn't nervous anymore. As I was happy and excited.

We left the house and walked to the forest and along the path by my house and got to the clearing of the lake and I saw how beautiful they set it up. The first person I saw was my dad. He hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Max and Ryder escort Athena and my mother to their seats. Then they came back and got into line. The music started. First Noah and Bella went out with Rory, then Ivy and Max, Ava and Ryder, Sylvie and Brock, Nora, and Leon. Sawyer and Braxton were already standing up there with Pastor Grant. The music changes and it's time for me and my dad to go. He hesitates and kisses me on the Cheech and whispers, 'I love your Nova and I'm proud of you.' I smiled and said, 'I love you too, dad.' We walked down the aisle. When we finally reach the end of the aisle, I am handed over to Braxton.

'Who gives this woman to marry this man?" Pastor Grant asked.

"Her mother, Brother and I do-" Easton interrupted Knox.

"We do!" Easton said, standing next to my mother. My dad didn't know he was going to make it.

"We are gathered here, today in front of your friends, family, and fellow pack members, to witness the tying together of Braxton Lee and Nova Sky in holy matrimony. Not only has the moon goddess paired you two with each other, you have chosen the sacred vows of marriage as well. If anyone sees why these two should not be married, please speak now or forever hold your peace. (no one said a word) Very well, I will continue then. Do you Braxton Lee Waylon take the Nova Sky Daniels to be your wife?" Pastor Grant said.

"Yes, I do!" Braxton said.

"Do you Nova Sky Daniels take the Braxton Lee Waylon to be your husband?" Pastor Grant asked.

"Yes, I do!" I said.

"Both Braxton and Nova have prepared their own vows for one another. After you recite your vows, please take your ring, and slide it on to the other ring finger and say, 'I Thee Wed'" Pastor Grant said. They both nodded.

"Nova, where do I start? I have loved you since the first time you walked into my office. I don't care what your past was, it's your past for a reason. It doesn't define you. You are the most selfless, caring, fun, outgoing, loving, and passionate person I know. Losing you for that brief time made me realize I couldn't ever live without you. You are my mate, my Alpha/Luna, and my soulmate. You complete me. So, this is my vow to you. I will do my very best to be the man, mate, and husband that you truly deserve. I will also try to be the best dad for our future pups whenever we have them. Nova, I love you with all of my heart and soul. (I slid the ring onto her ring finger. The Paster told us to say it, and I looked at her right in the eyes.) I Thee Wed." Braxton said. She had tears. Happy ones, because she was smiling.

"Braxton, I love you so much that it hurts. You have shown me I can love again. Not only you, but myself. Especially after everything that has happened in the last several months. You have made me feel like the happiest lady in the whole wide world. I am so thankful that the mood goddess gave me you. You are strong, funny, witty, good looking, caring, and loving. You always know how to cheer me up when I am sad or having a breakdown or when I am feeling overwhelmed. You have shown me what true love really is. That I show I know that I have always loved you. This is my vow to you. I will do my very best. To be the best mate and wife to you and be the best mom to our future kids. I love you more than anything. (I slid the ring into his ring finger as I looked right into his eyes and said what the Paster asked us to say.) I Thee Wed." I said.