I walked down the hall fighting back my emotions, because I wanted to break down and cry. My mate just lost our babies. I can only be here for her. I don't know what to do. I stood outside of room 4 and I walked into her room.

"Hi princess." Braxton said. She was lying in bed, crying.

"Braxton, just reject me and get it over with. You deserve better. I can't even carry our children. I killed them. I went to training for the first 12-weeks. So, it is my fault." I said and cried even harder.

"I, Braxton Lee Waylon, will never reject you. I love you so damn much. Neither one of us knew you were pregnant, babe. I know you're going to hit me for this, but Ari thinks it might help." Braxton said.

"I love you so much and thank you for not rejecting me. And saying what?" I asked.

"Maybe now isn't the right time for us to have a pup." Braxton said. She just looked at him. "We can try again after we get married, love."

"Yeah, maybe you right now weren't the time to say that. But you're probably right." Nova has been home from the hospital for almost a week. Now she is home in the cabin with me. But now and has refused to leave the bedroom, eat, shower or just simply get out of bed.

"Come on, babe, you need to eat." Braxton told her.

"Leave me alone Braxton, it's my fault that our babies are dead. How can you stand to be anywhere near me?" I said.

"Dammit, Nova Sky, that is enough. I didn't even know; I didn't notice your scent change. It is as much my fault. Now I love you and one day I am going to marry you and we will have pups. I just know it." He said.

"I am sorry Brax." I said. He hugged me after I cried. He looked at me with love.

"I know, princess. Now get a shower and come downstairs, please?" Braxton asked.

"Ok" I said. A nice hot shower is what I got into. I washed my body, shaved my legs, etc. and washed my hair. I brushed my hair and teeth. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Braxton, where are you?" I said. I walked into the living room, and I see my mate Braxton sitting with a woman with her back towards me. She looked familiar. But Zoe still isn't fully healed yet. So, she doesn't sense something.

"Hey babe, how was your shower?" Braxton asked me and the lady turned around and it was Everleigh, my mother.

"It was great, thank you. Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her. I was looking at both of them, shocked.

"Nova, your mom has been here for the last two days." Braxton said.

"WHAT??" I said.

"Hi baby girl, I've missed you. Therefore, Braxton has been trying to get you out of that bed, dear." Everleigh said.

"Oh mom, I am so sorry. I just needed time to process everything, and Zoe still isn't talking to me." I said.

"She will. I lost your brother Jacob at 4 months. He was older than you." Everleigh said.

"Wow mom, I never knew that." I said.

"Few people do. It's not something that your father and I got around to telling people, but you needed to know. It might help you heal. Knowing that there with be another pup soon. I know it. I can feel it, sweetie." Everleigh said.

"Thank you, mom. It helped. But my mate talking to me earlier helped a lot too. As well as him giving me the space that I needed and the push and shoved that I needed to. But I am doing a lot better now." I said.

"Are you sure, babe?" Braxton asked.

"Yes, you aren't giving up on me and my mom's here. I love you Braxton Lee. Wait, why are you here?" I asked.