B: Uncle, I have decided that Beta Jasper Soren to be the new alpha of the Blue Riot Pack as I am stepping down as Alpha when I return.

S: Are you serious about this?

BW: Why?

B: Because I let my mate control me and treat me like a puppet, and now my head is all twisted and I can't run a pack like this. Jasper has been practically running it, anyway. He may as well take the credit for it. He deserves it, not me.

S: Well, as your king, I can make that happen. What pack will you belong to then.?

B: I don't know uncle.

BW: My pack, you have proved your loyalty and you can come to the Himalayan Pack. Who knows, maybe your second chance mate is there?

S: You're all about forgiveness, aren't you?

BW: Yes, it's what my mate would want.

B: Thank you, I appreciate it.

BW: No problem, head home and do what you need to and will have a place ready for you when you come to the pack, OK?

B: Ok thank you again.

I nodded in response.

Server: Here is your check. Hope to see you all soon.

BW: I am sure we will all be back again soon.

I paid the server, and we all got up and left the diner and I headed back to the hotel to my lovely mate. I get back to the hotel to find my mate talking with a man and a woman in the hotel room. I almost didn't recognize them at first till they turned around and then I noticed who they were. It was the Pack doctor and his nurse. They figured out they were mates. Amira moved about a year ago. She was a traveling nurse through the packs doing training for other nurses and when she got here; she met her mate, and he accepted her right away and she quit her job. He hired her.

"Dr. Elijah and Nurse Amira, how is my Lovely mate Nova doing?" I asked.

"She is healthy, stressed, as expected. But all vitals are normal, and she can do whatever she pleases. I also ruled out no sexual trauma," Dr. Elijah said.

"Thank goodness." I said.

"I told you that nothing like that happened, Braxton." Nova said.

"I know, but a part of me remains worried that someone could have while you were unconscious." I said.

"Oh, I see. I never thought of that. I see why you are worried. But I am fine and just want things to go back to normal." Nova said.

NOVA

Braxton went to breakfast with Brock and Shay, and I called the doctor to see if he would come earlier. I wanted it to be done and over with. When Braxton walked into the hotel room. The doctor and nurse had just finished up and packed up all of their equipment and so forth. Thankfully, they ruled out that there so no sexual assault done. I was happy about that. At least there were no signs. I mean, I wasn't sore and there were no signs present. The doctor explained everything to Braxton. Thankfully, he calmed down.

"Hey Nova, I have a question for you." Braxton asked.

"Ok, what's up, Brax?" I asked.

"How much did you trust, Brock?" Braxton asked.

"Enough that he would get me out of there safely, why you ask? Did something happen to him?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"Well, he is renouncing his title of Alpha, his choice. And he doesn't know where he was going to go from there." Braxton said.

"Wow, I am surprised. Wonder where he will end up? Hope he rejected his mate and finds his second chance." I said.

"Well, he rejected Christi. But You and Brock have to decide her and Madison punishment." Braxton said.

"Ok, we can do that, I suppose. When?" I asked.

"This afternoon and Brock is standing in the hall and would like to talk to you, is that ok?" Braxton asked. I nodded yes, and he opened the door to let Brock into my hospital room.

"Brock, thank you." I said.

"Actually, I wanted to say that to you." Brock said.

"Thank me? What did I do?" I asked.

"Do you remember what you said that night?" Brock said. I shook my head no.

"You said how could you let some crazy-ass-psycho-control your life? You told me that even if I did what she wanted me to do, she still wouldn't mate with me. I didn't want to believe you. But your words stuck to me like glue. Then I overheard on the phone talking to another girl telling her how she will never mate with me and how I was just a pawn in her game. After I got you out to safety and a friend told me they locked her up, I mind-linked my so-called mate and rejected her. Stephen, my wolf, is happier than ever. I don't know why, but he is driving me crazy today." Brock tells them.

"Your second chance is close. She must be a part of this pack, Brock." I said.

"I hope so, but I am not counting on it." Brock said.

"Braxton doesn't have a place to go, does he?" I asked. Braxton shook his head no.

"No, not yet. I don't. I haven't decided where I am going." Brock said.

"To bad so sad, Mister. You are staying here in this pack. I am the ALPHA-LUNA, and I am sure Braxton will agree, besides if your second chance is here, then you have to stay. I would forever be grateful if you stayed. You helped save me, Brock." I said. They both looked at me. Braxton nodded in agreement.

"I couldn't agree more. I even told you she would be ok with you staying here. Even though you argued with me." Braxton said.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you both. I am going to find a place to call home." Brock said.

"Nonsense take these." Braxton said. Braxton handed him a pair of keys to a house.

"There to my house, that I haven't used in a few years, because I moved into the pack house and then into Nova's house. It the red log cabin behind the pack house down on the left." Braxton says.

"Are you sure about this? It is your home." Brock said.

"That's your house? I never knew that. That is a cute little house." I said.

"Of course, we will not be using it. Nova's place is bigger." Braxton said.

"It's a two bedroom, two-bathroom, kitchen, full basement, with safe-room, dining room and library. Oh, and a garage hooked on to it." Braxton said.

"Wow, that's amazing. I can't wait to see it." Brock said.

"It's fully furnished too; you brought nothing with you, did you?" Braxton asked. Brock shook his head. "Rory, Sawyer and I have a ton of new stuff that will fit you and you will get a pack allowance to go shopping as well."